applying for the Job

It was a Thursday, so of course, you were getting up late. You tossed and turned in your bed until finally you gave in to the morning sun that had woken you up. You stepped out of bed and wrapped your f\c robe around your waist.

Looking out the window, you started thinking of things you could do today. But your head was empty. You never really talked with your close friends anymore, considering most of them had gone off to college to pursue their dream careers.

with that being said, you never really had anyone to hang out with or anything to do. But thats when an idea hit you. it wasnt something you particualry liked, but you knew it needed to be done. You needed to change jobs.

You have always found it difficult to get used to change. It was something you were slightly afraid of. But at this point, you had to. Because the current job you had was barely paying enough to keep up with the bills for your apartment.

--- just a teeny weeny time skip---

After you finished breakfast, you headed over to the computer. Upon opening the computer, you logged on.

" There has to be something out there that pays well."

During your endless search, you found a link stating:

"OPEN JOBS AVAILABLE 2022!"

You thought about scrolling past it thinking you weren't that desperate for some cheapskate job, but you noticed the word "pizzaplex".

Are they actually hiring there? Aren't they, like one of the most popular attractions to date?"

You decided to not ask anymore questions, and just apply for the job already.

You went through all the questions and answered every one of them. Once you had finished you hit the apply button.

The screen then lit up saying: " your request has been sent.please wait 1-2 days for a responce from our team."

" that was easy enough." You thought.

Though it was a bit weird that the questions were fairly easy to awnser.considering that they are paying 30$ an hour.

You decided to wait untill they emailed you back. in the meantime you were just going to sleep.

A\N

HELLLLO sorry that this is a very short chapter.But im going to upload another in a few hours. Just hold tight. bye~

((384 words))