the night shift begins

Ping!

You turn around to see that you have a message.
It was the next day so maybe it was that application?

You unlock your phone to see a message in your notification box.

"No way.."

You opened it, and it stated:

"Hello y/n, we have received your application. And we're happy to let you know you have qualified for the position! You will be starting tonight at  10:30-6:00. We're sorry for the schedule inconvenience.

- Freddy faz bear entertainment"

" Oh my god ..."

It takes you a moment to process what you just read.

"OH MY GOD! I GOT THE JOB!"

But The excitement  was short lived. You re read the sentence that stated your work hours.

"I start tonight? What the hell?"

You complained for a second but you soon reminded yourself that you had to get this money. Working for a higher pay is better then working and not getting paid at all.

-- time skip--

You look at your clock at see that it's almost 9:50. So you finished your dinner and hoped in the shower, and get cleaned up.

On your way to grab your coat, you check yourself out in the mirror.

"Looking hot as fuck dude."

You finger gun your reflection and head out the door.

-- a little bit later--

As you turn into the parking lot, you can see the pizzaplex in all it's glory.

" Wow..it's so big!"

You turn off the ignition and jump out of your car.

You check the time.

"It's already 10:28? What the heck??"

You start sprinting twords the doors before you were late.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

You were almost certain you weren't going to make it. But you were proven wrong once you made it through the door, falling in the process.

" Ow.."

" Yeah ouch is right."

You perk your head up to see who had said that.

" That was one weird entrance you made there."

The voice had come from a tall blonde women with a security uniform on.

"O-oh uh, hello." You spoke sheepishly, embarrassed that someone had saw you fall right on your face.

" Hi. Do you need any help..uh getting up?"

She looked at you with a tiny smirk on her face.

"Oh. Yes please."

extending her arm out to you, you took her hand pulling yourself off of the ground.

" So I take it as your the new staff member here at the mall?"

" Yeah, I signed up last night but they never specified where exactly I work, and what I work for."

She looked at me a little weird.

" They didn't tell you that I'm your manager?"

You look at her confused.

"Uh.. nope. Not that I know of haha.."

She looks around trying to find something. Soon she stoped, and handed you a piece of paper.

"This is your schedule and all of your tasks for your job.My names Venessa, And if they haven't told you by now, you'll be working as a daycare assistant."

You look at her puzzled.

" I'm not on cleaning duty or anything?"

"Nope. That's what the paper says. Daycare assistant."

You were more confused as ever. You thought that any open jobs here would to be some low life janitor. But miracles do happen, I suppose.

" Alright well everything is already set up in the day care, you will have an office in the back room where you will work , but other then that, you just have to look over the play place to make sure nobody's trespassing. Easy enough right?"

"Sure-"

But before you could say anything, she was already heading back to her station. Leaving you with some questions.

You soon head to your station as well. It was a bit hard to navigate because she never did give you a map, but you managed.

You soon came across a sign that stated: "sun and moon day care!"
In bright bolded colors.

" It think this is it."  You said while entering the new facility.

You headed twords the pick-up line trying to find an entrance to the main play area. You did some rounds around the exterior of the play net but couldn't seem to find anything.

That was untill you read the sign above a little slide.

"Slide into fun!"

Looking again once more, you had come to the conclusion that there were no other entryways. Meaning there was only one way in.

You climbed into the slide, hoping your adult sized body would fit.
After a few tries, you were finally able to squeeze your self through the slide and into the ball pit below.

"WoOaH!" You yelled as you fell into a heep of plastic balls.

You rub your head in discomfort.

" Am I in the daycare? " You asked yourself.

The lights were on, indicating that someone had either left them on or they were still there.

But you were soon given an awnser when you heard someone laughing.

"HO HO HOO!"

{ TO BE CONTINUED}

A/N

Aaaa omggg!
That was alot of writing!
I know some of you are probably thinking this as a slow paced fanfic. That's because it is !
I like keeping my audience on edge :)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I'm hoping I'll be able to release another chapter today, but it's very unlikely. I'll keep you updated!

Hold tight!

- vannah

(887 words))