the sun rises

"HO HO HOO!"

Loud laughter filled the room as you looked around trying to find out where it was coming from.

Not even a second later, you hear some gears clicking above you. You looked up to see what it was. And oh man.

You knew you have been in weird situations before, but nothing compared to this.

A yellow colored animatronic stood above you, with little triangles representing sun rays.

You stood there not knowing what to do, frozen with fear.

You were thinking about running back up the slide, but the animatronic had already dove Into the ball pit.

" AHHH what the FUCK?!"

whatever had jumped in with you had a firm grip on your waist, dragging you down with it.

But soon, you found yourself lifted up, and looking at you was the sun dude.

"HELLLOO! new Freind! Your sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?"

"H-hello?" You squeaked back.

"No need to be shy! I'm your friend!"

"Right.. um. Hello."

You started to wiggle a bit, trying to loosen his grip .

He mustive noticed because he put you down shorty afterwards.

" So what is a person like ya doing here after hours? Your definitely not a parent.. everyone already left about an hour ago.. are ya lost?"

You were hesitant on answering his question, but what else were supposed to say?

' yeah I'm a lost kid'

No, definitely not saying that.

"I'm the new daycare assistant. I work after hours to clean up and make sure everything is in working order."

"OHHHH! you must have been the new staff Venessa was talking about! She's such a nice lady!"

"Yeah well, if she was such a nice lady- she would of told me you existed." You mutter, hoping he didn't hear you.

"Well! Do you want to go finger paint? I have a whole bunch a' glitter glue! Are you into coloring? Are ya ?"

He was very energetic for a animatronic. A little to much.

" Mabye when I'm done doing my work? I'm going to be busy for a few hours.."

You walk into the office to grab your Clip board and flashlight.

" Man he's super clingy. "

You thought to yourself while grabbing your items .

You walked back out into the main play area where Sundrop was sitting.

You start to make your way over to him, but you notice His Sunrays were drooped in front of his face. Almost like a sad puppy .

" H-hey? Are you alright?" You asked him as you put your hand on his shoulder.

" It's nothing.. it's just people seem to think I'm annoying. That's all really.."

A wave of guilt washed over you.
Man you hated seeing people like this.

You took a deep breath and then extended you hand out to him.

" Listen, your not annoying. Your just a bit energetic. And people sometimes can't handle it. But it's what makes you, well you. I suppose."

He looked up at you with twinkling eyes.I mean that is if they could actually twinkle.

" I'll let you help me with work, but you have to promise not to distract me, okay?"

You said firmly , while pointing at him.

"FANTASTIC!" He shouted, grabbing your arm and flinging himself up .

You stumbled trying to regain your balance after he pulled you forward.

" uh- oh yeah.By the way.. I never got your name."

He looked at you for split second before responding.

" My name is Sunnydrop! But you can call me sun, sunny, sunflower-"

"Alright! Alright, I get it. I'll just call you Sundrop."

His smile widens, practically reaching ear to ear.

"Sounds swell! Say, since I already told you my name, what's yours?"

You stop and think for a minute.

"Should I tell him my real name? What if he tries to kill me?!"

You calm yourself down and continued the conversation.

" My name's y/n, or y/nn ( your nickname) for short. Call me what ever you want."

He grinned a little more, and started snickering.

" I think sunshine is a good name. "

He stated.

You quickly look up at him in embarrassment.

"H-HEY! ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

You shout, face strawberry red.

He starts to cackle, wiping away a ....tear?

When in the hell did robots cry?

"Well! Let's get started on those tasks!" He said as he happily skipped over to your work space.

"Yeah, your right."

You said, knowing that there was a long night ahead of you.

{ To be continued}

A/N
Thanks for being patient!
I think this the last chapter for today :)
I'll write some more tomorrow.

Have a good day/night everyone!

-vannah