Roxanne x fem!reader 🐺☁️🍋

Requested by @GoddessOfHolyWater
Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains slight aggressive sexual content, be advised!!

3rd point of view
( your / name ) cheers loudly while riding in the cart, laughing while racing a bot.
( y / n's ) been going at it for an hour, wether if she won or not she would cheer and say " again! ".
Of course would get out, let someone else have a turn and then get straight back into the cart to race once more.
This got the attention of Roxanne wolf, the leader of Roxy raceway.
Anytime ( y / n ) came on, she'd watch and pray that she would win and when she did, she's do a little dance of victory and a small " yay! ".

Normally if someone was going on way too many times, Roxy would demand them to leave and get them kicked out but today she decided to leave it alone.
Roxy felt she'd let ( y / n ) get herself tired, that or maybe try to have a moment with her alone. ( y / n ) looked up at Roxy while taking a sharp turn with the cart, Roxy smiled down at her and licked her lips, making ( y / n ) blush before she put her head back into the game.
( y / n ) crossed the finish line and shot up and cheered in victory, happy she just won for the 80th time that night.
Roxy hummed before she left her spot, ( y / n ) sighed and looked at her phone for the time.
It was close to closing time.
" I should get home. I'm getting tired " ( y / n ) said to herself while getting off of the raceway track and did a little stretch.

Suddenly she heard the doors slam shut, she froze for a good moment before reality hit her and she gasped.
" wait!! Wait! I'm still here! " ( y / n ) yelled while running to the doors and tried to get them open, locked.
" ssshit " ( y / n ) whispered, messing with her hair and sighed.
Her eyes turned back to the raceway before she suddenly shrugged and said " more race time for me. ".

( y / n ) started walking towards the raceway until suddenly Roxy turned the corner, blocking ( y / n ) of her path.
( y / n ) stared up at her in silence.
" are you lost? " Roxy asked, ( y / n ) gulped and adjusted the collar of her shirt while saying " oh no, I'm fine! I'll uh.. be going now ". ( y / n ) was about to leave but Roxy cut off her path once more and soon started to corner ( y / n ) into the corner while she said " now wait a moment~ I didn't say you had to go. ".
( y / n ) blushed as her back hit a wall and she tried to hide it but turning her head in a way, Roxy chuckled and set her hand next to ( y / n's ) head on the wall.
" I was watching you from afar.. you're a pretty good racer~ " Roxy said while messing with ( y / n's ) hair, ( y / n ) giggled while blushing more.. this was really happening right now.

" r-really? That means a lot coming from you, Roxanne..~ " ( y / n ) said, Roxanne giggled and said " I bet you're feeling real flattered, the one and only Roxanne wolf complementing you~ ".
That was true, ( y / n ) simply nodded with a " u-uh huh~ " and a big smile.
" I bet I'm your favorite, too~ aren't I~? " Roxanne asked while towering over her, ( y / n ) gulped nervously and tightened her legs together shyly.
" yes you are~ " ( y / n ) said while nodding, Roxanne smirked and said " how's about we take a spin on the raceway? just the two of us~ ".
A race? With her? To ( y / n ) that was a huge score, she instantly nodded and said " yeah! ".

Roxy took ( y / n's ) hand while helping her into the cart, and even leaned over to buckle her in herself, the whole time ( y / n ) was speechless and on cloud nine.
Roxanne got into her own cart and said " I hope you're ready to get beat~ ".
( y / n ) smiled big and said " in your dreams ".
The two started their engines and instantly they both started to race, ( y / n ) held tightly onto the wheel while looking over to see Roxanne had her game face on.
A part of Roxanne wanted ( y / n ) to win, but Roxanne loved feeling the pride in crossing that finish line first that it was debatable.
Finally coming up to the finish line, it was in question on who exactly won.
Because it was a tie, they stopped their vehicles and got out before starting to playfully banter on who exactly won.
" it was obvious I won " Roxy said, ( y / n ) shook her head and said " nooo it was me ".
" I don't knowww~ " Roxanne said while crossing her arms.