Freddy x gendernetural!reader 🧸☁️

Requested by @Frostbiite113
3rd point of view

( your / name )'s dad parked the car to the parking lot.
" alright we're here. You excited? " he asked while turning to look at them, ( y / n ) nodded and said " yeah, I haven't seen ( friend / name ) in awhile, I'm glad ( she / he / they ) invited me ".  " yeah ( f / n's ) folks have been pretty sweet to us ever since ( dead / name ) went to that school " ( y / n's ) mom said, ( y / n ) sucked in some air and tried walking off that pinch feeling before getting out of the car.
( y / n ) already knew this was going to be a little painful today, they didn't know how long it was going to be before finally having enough.

( y / n's ) dad wrapped his arm around ( y / n ) and gently gave them a noogie, making them laugh and struggle against his grip.
" hey careful! I just fixed ( her / his ) hair! " ( y / n's ) mom complained while gently smacking his arm, making him laugh.
The three entered the building and it was almost packed, but thankfully ( f / n ) and their folks were there waiting for them.
( f / n ) ran to ( y / n ), saying " yay you're here!! ".
( y / n ) smiled and hugged them while saying " yeah happy birthday! ".
( y / n's ) mom and dad went up to their parents and had a small little conversation like always before eventually moving to their party table to drop off presents and their stuff.

" hey ( y- ) uh- ( d / n ), want to go to the arcade? " ( f / n ) stuttered while eyeing their mom, their mom looked at ( y / n ) in a certain way before ( y / n ) forced a smile.
( y / n ) wasn't out yet, or at least maybe proudly.. so they've asked some of their friends to just call them their deadname around their parents so it doesn't start an argument.
" yeah.. mom can I go? " ( y / n ) asked, their mom nodded and waved at them to go before returning to the conversation with the other parents.
( y / n ) sighed heavily and walked with ( f / n ) towards the arcade, ( f / n ) whispered to them " you still haven't told them? ".

" I tried but they shut down the conversation before I could even start it. My moms not going to take it well- I know it.
As for my dad I don't know.. I just- I'm tired of it already " ( y / n ) complained while pinching the bridge of their nose and sighing, ( f / n ) gently pat their back and said " well it's gonna be hard, no matter what.. ".
" I know, I know " ( y / n ) said, finally arriving to the arcade.
( f / n ) just said to forget about it and they both played some arcade games, ( y / n ) was kept distracted by it for awhile but occasionally it came back up in their mind and they felt hurt in a way.

They were glad that their friends accepted them but their parents were.. a different cause.
Of course they were old fashioned, so it doesn't help anything.
" bam! " ( y / n ) said, ( f / n ) groaned, having just lost a game, ( y / n ) laughed in victory and said " better luck next time. ".
" yeah whatever! " ( f / n ) said while giggling, eventually ( friend / names / aunt ) came to the arcade and gently tapped ( f / n ) on the shoulder while saying " the shows about to start and pizza's here! ".
Oh good.
The two walked back to their seats, all while the announcer was announcing the animatronics on show and the music started to play.
( y / n ) started to get excited because GLAMROCK Freddy was their all time favorite.
( F / n's ) was Roxanne wolf but it was understandable.
The show continued on with them playing songs with their guitars, dancing and glitter was going everywhere.

This was all a good time for them
but something started to scare ( y / n )..
Their mom started going through their phone.
" mom! What are you doing? " ( y / n ) said while trying to snatch the phone, mom held it up and asked " who's ( y / n ), ( d / n )? ".
" no one " ( y / n ) said while trying to grab it again.
While the show continued on, ( y / n's ) dad caught a glimpse of what was happening.
" ( d / n ) why are you using a different name for your school shit? " ( y / n's ) mom asked, " because I want that name! I don't like ( d / n ). " ( y / n ) said, it hurt when their mom rolled her eyes in annoyance.

" oh Jesus I don't like my last name but I use it anyways, just use you're real name, ( d / n )- " mom said while turning off the phone and tossing it on the table.
" but mom I'm not comfortable with that name- I've never wanted to use it and I've never wanted to be a ( boy / girl )! " ( y / n ) said, their mom looked at them and said " well deal with it! You were born a ( boy / girl ) so act like one!  ".
" honey please- " ( y / n's ) dad stepped in, the show ending and everyone in the pizzeria applauding.
" why can't you do this one thing I ask?? " ( y / n ) asked, starting to tear up at this.
" because you will always be my- " their mom started until finally their dad said " guys- guys- enough- let's talk about this another time ".

" what? You're not even gonna listen to what I have to say? " ( y / n ) asked their dad, he shook his head no and said " not right now. We'll talk about it when we get home. ".
( y / n ) sat there in disbelief before snatching their phone and instantly stomping off, their mom instantly turned her body and said " ( d / n ). ( d / n )! Get back here right now, young ( lady / man )! ".
( y / n ) just shot their mom a glare while walking while crossing their arms and decided to try holding back their tears while pushing through the crowd of people.
( f / n / a ) noticed this and asked " what's wrong? Is ( she / he ) okay? ".
" oh yeah, ( she's / he's ) just being a teenager. " their mom said while chuckling, clearly embarrassed.

( y / n ) stepped into a photo booth, sat down and started to sob there. They put their hands up to their face to try and muffle their sounds while sobbing, feeling hurt.
Was it that hard to accept the fact they wanted  to be called something else??
All at a friends birthday party too... ( y / n ) felt bad that this drama carried on to their friends party, nonetheless.
" Jesus..! " they cried out while wiping their eyes and continuing to sob.
" hello...? " a familiar voice asked, ( y / n ) gasped and quickly tried drying their eyes and nose.
The curtains of the photo booth opened to reveal Glamrock Freddy, he looked in and said " oh my.. there you are. ".
( y / n ) sniffled and sat there in shocked silence before Freddy asked " may I come in, super star?? ".
They slowly nodded and watched as Freddy sat down next to them, almost taking up most of the space.
" what's wrong..? No one should be sad at a party " Freddy said, ( y / n ) wiped their eyes again while saying " I just got into an argument with my parents, is all... nothing serious ".

" I'd like to think that's very serious. " Freddy said while looking down at them, ( y / n ) looked up at Freddy and shivered.
" what is your name? " Freddy asked, ( y / n ) wondered if they should say their preferred name or not..
" uhh.. I want to be called ( y / n ).. " they said, Freddy smiled at them and said " lovely name. Is someone picking on you about your name? ".
( y / n ) frowned and hugged their knees while nodding.
" who is it? I can have the escorted out of the building " Freddy mentions, they shook their head and said " it's my parents. They don't like that I want to be called ( y / n ). They won't listen to me. ".
Freddy frowned but continued to listen to ( y / n ).

" I've been a good ( son / daughter ) to them, why couldn't they see me as just their child and not their ( son / daughter )??
Why was I born like this...? I couldn't have just been born normal? " ( y / n ) asked specifically no one, feeling like Freddy was a pretty good listener.
They sighed heavily and said " they'll never understand. ".
" ( y / n ).. your parents love you. Maybe they just need time to think about it.. but you're brave " Freddy started, ( y / n ) looked up at him as he continued.
" you're brave for speaking out there.. even if you didn't you're still strong. No one had a say in who you are other than yourself... I'm proud of you " Freddy said while gently patting their shoulder, ( y / n ) started to smile a little while asking " you think so...? ".

" I know so. Here, take this " Freddy said before his stomach hatch opened, ( y / n ) looked inside to see a small Freddy doll in there. They reached in and grabbed it, once they squished it it made a cute honk noise.
" I may not be with you physically everywhere I go, but this should let you know that you'll always be safe with me. You and your secrets " Freddy said, closing his stomach hatch.
" Freddy.. thank you so much.. you've been.. so nice to me " ( y / n ) said while chuckling awkwardly, Freddy nodded and opened his arms for a hug.
" now, come give me a big bear hug " he said, ( y / n ) chuckled and instantly hugged him.
He might have been hard and metal but his hugs were so comforting, ( y / n ) stayed like that for awhile before saying " Freddy? ".

" yes, superstar? " he asked.
" can we hang out a little longer...? I don't want to see my parents just yet... " ( y / n ) asked, Freddy smiled and said " of course. I have somewhere we can hide ".