-C H A P T E R/O N E-

Lillth-

As I walk towards the great hall for lunch, covered in blood, I didn't mean too... I mean of course I meant to, it's just what I do, I can't help it.

When I open the doors, I am about 15 minutes late, so a lot of people turned to look at me, a lot of people were in shock, and gave me worried expressions.

Madem Promfrey came rushing towards me, "Oh heavens dear, are you alight?" She was extremely concerned. A lot of people were looking at me wanting to hear my answer.

"Don't worry, I am fine, this blood isn't mine, you should see the other guy." I laughed.

I saw a lot of people looking in shock, second week of my fifth year and I already slipped up, I always did stuff that can hurt people, but never had anyone seen me like this.

Dumbledork came rushing into the Great Hall looking for Promfrey, "POPPY!!! WE FOUND A STUDENT IN THE HALL, BADLY WOUNDED, SHE NEEDS AID ASAP!" he turned to then seem me with a innocent smirk, yet, you could see the devilish smirk growing from within it. "Miss Potter? Care to explain what that on you shirt is?"

"Nope, anyway, have a great day Dumbledork." I tried walking off but got hit by a stunning spell, "What was that for?" I tell him shouting, not that I need to, the whole hall is dead silent watching us.

I can see some watching me, example, Harry and his 'golden trio' are looking at me with concern mixed with fear. Some people in my friend group, looking at me like I'm crazy, but with smirks. I then see a few of my friends smirking giving me a thumbs up.

"MISS POTTER!" Dumbledork is shouting at this point, "IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU DID YOU WILL HAVE MONTHS OF DETENTION!"

Then one Ravenclaw girl stood up to protest, "Professer, that is entirely unfair, she looks like she murdered a person and would do it again, and is known for something like this, anyone else would get expelled."

I bursted out laughing, it was true, but we all know Dumbledork can't expel my brother and I, he just can't bring himself to.

"Enough, now miss Potter, will you tell me what happened?"

I just ignored him, not going to give him the answer, normally he just gets annoyed and leaves.

I was right, he got bored and left, decided I wasn't worth his time. Not that I'm complaining.

When my stunning spell let up I jumped up with a smile on my face, my brother was looking at me with both concern and disappointment now.

Then I decided to go walk over to my friends at the Slytherin table. The second I got over there one of my better friends Tom Riddle - he's the oldest son of Voldemort, he's also a year older then the rest of us, so he doesn't typically hang around us, eveyone knows I'm his favorite, he also gets a lot from his dad. - came and high-fived me, "Well done Little Potter, looks like you handled some... Business?"

"Of course, when she bugged me, I'm gonna bug back, just a slight bit harder..."

"I would't call that slight bit harder, I call that brink of murder." Blaise Laughed, half of us all doubled over laughing.

"Yeah, sorry Lil, but Zucchini is right." Theodore said.

"Shut up, Nott."

Everyone just laughed, I enjoy hanging out with all of them, it's nice, but I do get quite judged for it all. For starters, it's all boys, not girls but me. A lot of people think I fancy some of them but truthfully I don't. Dating is not something hanging out on my mind.