-C H A P T E R/T H R E E-

After about 2 minutes Dumbledore came in he looked somewhat rushed.

He went up to his golden owl podium, "Attention all students. I know it is well early on a Sunday morning and all of you children have much better things to do, like sleep and get over your hangovers." He pauses while all the students with said hangovers groan and others nod in agreement, I being one of the ones nodding in agreement. "Now, here is coffee for all of you while I see most are still tired, my treat!"

Everyone looks skeptical at this, he never allows coffee, but they nod anyway. The one thing I can think is this has to do with Lestrange and Berkshire, both well-known last names descended from Slytherin purebloods. One of which is known for cold-blooded murdering her own mother. But we don't talk about that, the man he seems cool, maybe he'll wanna be my friend.

Dumbledore waves his hands and coffee appears but not just any coffee... NO...

STARBUCKS COFFEE!!!!

Wait, when in the hell is Dumbledore ever this nice... But I can't complain. Its Starbucks.

Once everyone gets a hold of the coffee Dumbledork begins to move his mouth again, "Now then. Now because everyone had their extra espresso coffee's you should all be awake for the news I am now going to share with you." He clears his throat, "We have two... New students joining us on this wonderful morning."

Everyone turns and begins whispering to the person next to them thinking who could possibly be coming to Hogwarts.

I feel someone nudge my left side. It was Tom, "Hey tiny Potter, why do you seem completely unphased by this." he said in a low whisper. I'm kind of wondering how that was evident on my face that I wasn't phased by this news.

"This is the thing I overheard Dumbledore and Snape talking about this morning," I whisper back. To him

"Silents. Now I know the kind of how should I say this... 'Shit' you students come up with when we give you news. But this is no time for that, I am pleased to welcome you, Lorenzo Berkshire and Rigel Lestrange!" Everyone gasped at the names. You could even hear a slight wavering in his voice, I never knew much about Rigel. I know Berkshire and his heartless soul but no one talks about what Rigel has done to make him so feared.

Am I scared of either of them?

No. No, I'm not.

Why should I be scared of them, if anything we could be the most feared trio in this school. They probably might be a little scarier than me on the inside but I'm a tough cookie on the outside.

I hear one of the Ravenclaws whispers, "I bet they will fit right in with that Potter girl, they might all get thrown in Azkaban, it'd do our school some good."

I'm not going to say the comment hurt, but I'm also not gonna say I liked it. I mean yeah we might fit together, but like no I don't wanna end up in Azkaban.

While the boys walked down the fall most people either stared with gawking eyes because I will not lie they are pretty attractive, but, others aren't looking at them because they're scared of them.

I however am looking at them dead ass with no emotion. Not a gawking look like others and not a scared weary look.

Theo I think notices this look and nudges me giving me a confused look but all I do is shake my head and look back towards Dumbledore.

But right before I glance away I can see both of them looking at me at the same time then when I turn out of the corner of my eye they look at each other and give a more of a knowing look. Before taking another glance at me...