C H A P T E R/ F O U R

I assume I had fallen asleep because it's dark and none of the boys are in here so it's obviously not too late because they are all probably getting high with the new people. I swear to Jesus they get high far too often to have not gotten caught.

I'm stuck between the decision to go find them. Or stay in their dorm till they get back. 

The end result happens to be going to find them. 

Am I going to get high?

No.

Probably not. But I still enjoy hanging out with them, plus if I'm lucky I'll get to see them torment my brother. That's something I don't want to miss. 

As I walk down the corridors as quiet as I can be. Can't afford to get caught by Filch. With this new professor Umbitch, filch sends you straight there and her punishments are like mid-evil shit. I mean what I do can't even be that bad... 

While I pass by the window where I can see the black lake I can see all the boys down by the lake including Tom and one of his friends. I take my chance and start walking down.

"Ayo, no other people allowed fuck off." I heard Mattheo yell causing them all to look at me. 

"Okay you son of a noseless bitch, I guess I'll go back to your dorm and steal more sweatshirts," I say as I slowly turn on my heel. I know they all thought I was someone else, so I'm making my presents known. 

I hear All of them (Only Draco, Theo, Mattheo, and Blaise) calling out faint no's. And Mattheo added, "We didn't know it was you Lillith." 

I turn back around on my heel and start walking back towards them. "I know you didn't" I grin. 

"Wait she steals sweatshirts and shit? Rigel remind me not to leave her unsupervised in our dorm." Lorenzo stated. 

"Yeah, I like mine." 

"Wait when in the hell did she take sweatshirts? I still have all mine right?" Tom questions starting to panic a little. 

"Don't worry Tiny Voldy. I would never do anything like that to you. Also, I like that name. It's your new one." I go and pat his head as I sit down next to him with Mattheo on the other side. Slightly nudged him(TOM)  while hinting to his friend for him to introduce me. 

His friend is not bad-looking might I add. 

"Oh shit, I forgot. Uh- Lillith, this is Andrew Morris. He's in my year. Morris this is none other than Lillith Potter." Tom said, this 'Morris' character put his hand out to shake mine and I returned the favor. 

I took a look around the area we were in and my observation was as followed; Firewisky bottles (2), Some kind of drug I wasn't used to, and some weed. 

I find my observation to be slightly annoying. 

ANYWAY. 

I look and make eye contact with Theo and he holds it for a good 30 seconds before I happen to blink. "I win. Suck my dick, Lil." He said cockly. 

"I'm sorry but I disrespectfully decline. I'll keep my purity." I said with a grin smirk thing I don't even know. 

They all and I mean all even the new people looked at me like I was some insane Azkaban escapy. Then 'Morris' spoke up, "Okay, but if I'm not mistaken, you left some kid in the hall on the edge of death like yesterday? If you ask me you're the farthest from pure out of the bunch. And two of them are Voldemort's Children." they all nodded fast in agreement. I only rolled my eyes but nodded in agreement. 

They sat there and continued to drink and stuff I moved seats a few times. 

I end up sitting next to 'Morris' and I've been talking to him for a good 5 minutes. He's actually really funny and a lot like me...

No.

Shut

up. 

I

Can't

Be

thinking

this. 

Know

Where 

My

Brain

Is

Headed.

Period.

 Anyway...

So once my brain decided to wander like that.

But like come to think of it. If I were to date, anyone. Who on earth would it be? I mean, I'm not close to anyone other than the boys right infrount of me. Well minus 3 of them. 

"sigh," I say aloud. I don't really know what for. 

"Did this chick just say the word 'Sigh'?" 

"Lilly, what the hell now?" 

"Lil, I love you but you get on my nerves." 

"Little Potter, What on earth is going through your mind now?" 

"Does this shit happen a lot?" 

Wow. Never expected this kind of reaction from a group of guys. I fall onto my back and look up at the stars. I was slightly sitting on a hill and am now with my legs over my head a bit. 

That's what she said. 

Tom lays next to me and turns his face towards mine. Theo goes and lies on my other side. Like it's unspoken. Other Theo goes and lays by Theo. Draco and Blaise follow. We are in a little circle. Kinda leaving the others out but they'll live. 

I don't know why but a sudden wash of sadness consumes me. All of us laying here. looking up at the stars. I don't know why but I'm kinda sure most of them are looking at me. But I don't know for sure. 

As I think about it. This could be out last year here normally. Like Mattheo said earlier, Voldemorts back. And two of them are his sons. And Dracos fathers a Deatheater along with Theos. And I don't know why but I have afeeling stuff is going to change this year. 

"Ayo. Lil, you good?" Theo asks. I look up at them and all of them are looking at me with a hint of concern. I give a questioning look before I feel the tears in my eyes. "Lil, you never cry. You fell off the broom in the second year and broke your leg and didn't cry, and you were hit by the  Cruciatus curse a few months back didn't cry. What got you into a knot?" 

I sigh again. "Honestly. I don't know. I didn't realize I was crying. I don't know, In just have a feeling stuff is going to change. It's a gut feeling."I sit up and stand up. "I think I'll head back up to the castel its what 3 am?" I begin to walk. 

"Yeah, I'll come with you." Tom said. 

-

Okay. SOOOOO. I'm like sorry this chapter is hella short. Won't happen again. Hopefully. But like I have uploaded in over a month soo. I'm just like a hella procatntor 

Anyway. I think ima do a character list. 

Also, can we just appreciate that after only having 3 chapters on this story I have 295 reads? 

Also, I had so many ideas for this book but like they had triggers and stuff. and like my mom may or may not have read my story so Idk what to do about that sooo. Anyway. Sorry for taking forever to upload. 

ILYYYY

(ew cringe)

bye