𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈⊹₊

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆....

✧˚ · .𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠..

Mikasa went on her knees infront of you, lifting your skirt a bit while looking up at you, watching you squirm impatiently, wating for her to give you atleast a little bit of pleasure, Mikasa pulled down your panties that was completely ruined and wet from your arousal, she looked at you with her eyes fill with lust and mischief.

"So wet and I didn't even do anything yet? Naughty girl" Mikasa smirked at you while you looked down at her embarrassed, Mikasa looked at you amused.

"I bet you'd like if someone barged in here seeing you like this huh?" Mikasa teased tracing her finger on your thigh.

"Please Mikasa!" You whined bucking your hips towards her, but Mikasa looked at disappointment and slapped you on your pussy making you let out a moan.

"I was gonna punish you but I have work still, so let's make this quick." Mikasa stated and grabbed a hair tie from her wrist and tied her hair with and took of her rings putting them in her pocket, she put your thighs over her shoulder and started lapping at your clit.

"Ngh~ mika-!" You moaned out and mikasa grinned and swirled her tounge on your clit making you gripped onto her hair, she gave you one long lick and removed her face and looked up at you.

"Look at you acting like such a dirty whore" She smirked then sucked on her finger and thrusted them in you slowly and your eyes roll back let out a breathy moan, Mikasa looked satisfied and continued finger fucking you while nipping at you clit.

"Mm~ More!" You pleaded while Mikasa sped up her pace and set her fingers in an angle to reach your g-spot.

'Mikasa~" you moan and Mikasa looked up at you motioning you to be quite and went back to abusing your cunt bringing you into a sloppy make out sesh .

"Mm you love this hm? Gonna cum for me yeah?" She asked holding eye contact with you, gripping on your thighs harder.

"M-mi-" You cut yourself off with a throaty moan escaping from you, cumming around Mikasa's mouth, Mikasa looked up at you while you tried to catch your breath, staring at you loving the fact she was the reason why you felt good.

Mikasa then got up licking her lips and untying her hair, she gave you a peck on your lips and wipe up your forehead, then walked out of the storage and came back with a new underwear handing it to you and you took them embarrassed and quickly put them on she smiled then dragged you out of the storage room with a small grin on her face.

"Seriously Mikasa" You whined when she gave you a kiss and ushered you out of the store

"Yes your friends are wating on you" she laughed and glared at her

"Those are my cousins." You mumbled and she rolled her eyes

"Don't care I'll see you tomorrow at the family house."

"Whatever" you groaned and walked out the store with the ball.

Not sure about this one but I'm pretty sure I'm bouta off myself 🧍🏽‍♀️

1 / 5 / 2 2