𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆....

✧˚ · .𝒲𝑒𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

Y/N'S POV

I woke up with Mikasa on top of me , groaning and yawning I rolled her off of me so I could get up. Getting up I put on my bed slippers and made my way downstairs feeling a slight pain in my thighs that continued to hurt as I took a step, 'damn mika fucked up my shid last night' I thought walking to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us.

>☆ while plating the food I felt hands slither their way to hug my waist , then a head was placed on my shoulder sighing "That looks great mama." Mikasa said yawning and place a peck on my neck then leaned off "I'm going upstairs to brush my teeth I'll be right back."She said walking off leaving me to watch her walk away my eyes filled with love and adore looking at her body walk in a way my body would always went limp and weak in when she does the most normal things.

°♡ She made her way back in the room watching me eat she smirked and sat down very closely beside me on the couch leaning her head on my shoulder while we eat. "Can't believe we getting married bae." She mumbled kissing me on the neck after finishing her food and collected my plate aswell walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes, I watched her mesmerized at the beauty I'm marrying to.

____< ● > ____

>

✧.* After showering and getting ready grabbing our stuff we made to the car we drove to Starbucks to get a quick drink and parked in the parking lot drinking our drinks while I just stare at her face. " Baby is there something on my face?" She asked giggling but a little concerned I shaked my head at her face still scanning her body and face knowing nobody can make me feel the way she makes me because she has my heart in every way.

" Nah you just so fucking pretty and i cant believe im marrying you and about to spend my life with you" i said with a grin on my face and her face immediately went red and she turned her head away. I chuckled at that then grabbed her and placed a a sweet warm desiring kiss on her soft pink lips , and she kissed back.