𝐗𝐈

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆...
✧˚ · .𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹
Y/N'S POV

It was around 10 am i woke up late beside Mikasa who was fast asleep i felt haizy everything was a mess but remembered about the ball "What am i gonna wear.. I gotta dress to impress" i thought getting up but realized I have nothing nice to wear ."the last dress was so stail" I groaned annoyed 'Maybe if i ask nana to make one , I mean tomorrow is the ball so I can probably ask sash to style my locs too' I thought and walked over to my dresser talking my bonnet off and putting my locs in a bun and got ready and walked to the bathroom to take care of my face before I leave out.

I washed my face with cold water and brushed my teeth , checking my teeth in the mirror I smiled with satisfaction and walked out but saw Mikasa staring out in space suddenly her eyes met with mine and she smiled "where you going babe" she asked "don't you remember that tomorrow's the ball and I'm going to the store to get materials for my dress" her eyes shot open and she jumped out off the bed "why you ain't wake me up earlier , I was supposed to collect my suit by the way what time is it? " I pulled out my phone from my pants pocket for the time " it's 10:57 " I said she groaned out loud and rolled her eyes walking to the bathroom but I payed her no mind .

Making my way outside the house I walked over to my car and hopped in but looked up when I heard almost loud music blaring from the bathroom window I shaked my head in disappointment driving away , finally I arrived. I came out of my car making sure to lock it incase I went in to the fabric store and bought a few yards of fabric I bout about 3 yards of chiffon dark blue in colour For the exterior, I bought cotton like fabric for the torso some gliter like decor and payed for them walking out and made my way home.

I didn't bother driving to my house I drove to my mom's house because I knew my nana was gonna be home today I also need some assistance for my dress anyway , I parked my car and took the bag of materials inside greeting my everybody there and walked over to my Nana's room and knocked before entering "You can enter " I heard a voice in the room say from behind the door and pulled the door and entered.

"Hey n/n " she said smiling at me and started a light conversation before telling her what i want now we both were there with the mannequin after measuring myself and drew the design now we both were finally making the pin points on the maniquin and started to sew it was around 11 pm when we were finished i sighed and looked at the dress I was so happy we worked all night on it .