Chapter 9

Tenley's POV

After talking about role play Oz walked me to my car, it was already dark outside and I couldn't help but feel all together excited about what took place and what was about to take place. It was a great evening, the diner was set perfectly and at times I almost said too much than what I was supposed to say but still held myself to not say anything more than what I should say. He is just so nice and sweet and kind, sometimes I feel like maybe he is not here for what we think.

Why would he not ask me anything about it, even when I slipped and talked about my family he skipped over it like it wasn't there and made the conversation more comforting and fun. It was like he didn't want to get into something strong that would bring out memories but then he brought in role-play, well I might be playing one right now but this is a play we both know about and I couldn't wait to be excited plus it's exciting because I will be doing it with him.

He said he will be sending me the information and by the time I get inside, I should be ready to be Dr. Drew. It was not in my erotic journal that's for sure and come to think about it, he has done absolutely nothing that I wrote down except well for the daddy thing which I love. Just calling him that makes me hard, I'm having way too much fun I might be forgetting what got me involved with him in the first place.

The one thing I am completely sure about is that I am definitely into this daddy kinky and I set it up because deep inside I knew I needed it, I knew I wanted it, maybe that is why I came up with this entire thing in the first place. I might be acting like I am doing it for my dad yet in a real sense I am also doing it for me, for me to have this because I deserve this. I do, its something I am into and it can be hard to go up to someone and say something like that, people think it's weird or gross or that you have issues and yes I happen to have them but still it's something I enjoy and shouldn't be judged about it.

I know I want Dash to pay but I also need to enjoy this as it lasts and that is why I took it upon myself to read a chemistry book. He didn't say anything about what topic, I should just be ready but I suck like really suck I can't understand chemistry. I have been struggling, I know he said we should do more business than chemistry but, still I need an idea about medicine "Hey Pais" I called my eyes still on the book that I almost knocked my teeth out when I stumbled into a wall.

"What are you reading that is gonna get you hurt?"

"Chemistry"

"We are done with high school, why are you studying that shit. I know you haven't chosen a course but don't you think chemistry has said no to you so many times" and she took the book away from me closing it, I haven't understood a thing and I was glad it was closed, it was only participating in giving me a headache and making me blind with medicine formulas that I don't understand.

"I don't need chemistry, it's just this thing...." I didn't feel comfortable letting her in on the changes that go on with me and Oz. She already listens to his phone calls, I feel like that's enough "I need a theme of medicine like a topic to argue. Let me say it's a group project and I have to sell drugs, what drugs are easier"

"It depends on the project, though I feel like pain relievers would be simpler as long as you don't go into medicine for the head. They are too complicated plus you know they have memories with dad" Yes, since dad was shot in the head, doctors have been trying to study his brain so I feel like if I make that an argument I will end up crying from the memories

"Yeah" She was right, I need something else.

"I can help you" She held my hand with a tiny smile "Just get a pill, study about it. You don't need to get into formulas, you just need to know about the body and you're great with biology" that made sense, basically little chemistry then add biology plus those two go together.