chapter 1~

AN- I'm might put like songs that remind me of Porco ig? If that makes sense
Also in the description I have put some TWs so only read on if you are comfortable with it.<3
I also might have slow updates as I'm starting school in 3 days again and I have science homework due😐
Also there will be NO smut as I'm not comfortable with that's stuff.
Also I'm British so this will be set in a secondary school and all characters are in yr10 (age 15 btw)
Ok now enjoy bffs😜

"How's Annie doing Bertholdt ?" Reiner smirked, clearly wanting a reaction out of the poor boy.

" Shut up Reiner, how am I supposed to know how she's doing when she doesn't even talk to me? "

" That's cause you don't make an effort to talk to her. " Marcel piped up. "Also guys, I wanted to say, my brother is moving to this school, as he was expelled from his last one. Again." He rolled his eyes with this comment.

"But you two are siblings, why didn't you go to the same school in the first place? Colt questioned.

" I guess our parents just thought we needed space from one another, Colt. But since he can't seem to hold on to a school for more than 3 months, we have given up at this point. "

" We've never met your brother before, Marce, what's he like? " you asked.

"Well he's definitely something. He's very feisty at times and has anger issues, which can be a pain. I also think he would be just your type Y/N, but he has got herds of girls following him everywhere. Well, that's just what he says, I don't think he's being entirely truthful."

"Oh shut up Marce, you know I like Eren Yeager."

" Yeah and he's a dim-witted bellend, I don't know how you find him fit. Not to mention he's head over heels for Mikasa Ackerman. Not that I can blame him though. " Bertholdt said.

"Stick to Annie, Bertholdt." Eren said, whilst walking past our table. Your heart froze, praying he hadn't heard everything that Bertholdt has said. Shit.

"Bertholdt your actually done for." Colt wheezed, snorting with laughter. Reiner chuckled alongside him and patted Bertholdt on the back.
Obviously harder than he intended, as Bertholdt winced in pain from the bump.

"What was that Bert? Are my massive muscles to much for you?" Reiner flexed his biceps proudly.

" Shut the actual hell up, everyone knows you take steriods. " Bertholdt spat.

"Hey! Every inch of these babies are purely natural!"

" Anyways , what class do we have next? " you asked.

" Pe I think, which sucks since I won't be able to see my favourite girl. " Marcel smirked, snaking his arm around your waist.

" Oi! Galliard! Keep your hands to yourselves! " your Uncle shouted from the other side of the canteen.

" Sorry Mr Smith! It won't happen again! "

" It better not, Galliard! "

" Yes Sir! "

" Marcel caught in 4K. " Colt snickered.

"Shush mate, she's my best friend and I want to treat her like the princess she is. "

" Damn Marce, I'm your best mate and I still haven't met your brother. " you laugh.

" That, Y/N, is a him problem. He just doesn't leave his room. "

"Sounds like he is a little emo to be honest." Bertholdt joked.

"Shit, guys, we've got 2 minutes to get to class!" Reiner exclaimed. You all rush out of the canteen and ran down to the PE field.

" Bye guys! I'll see you after PE! " you yelled, as boys were separated from the girls. You made your way into the changing rooms and joined Sasha and Annie.

" Hey Annie, where were you at lunch? You didn't sit with us? " you asked.

"Oh sorry Y/N, boxing ran over." She said solemnly .

" That's a lie, I saw you making out with Armin Arlert behind the bike shed! " Sasha said. Annie turned a deep shade of red and turned away.

" Damn Annie I knew you could get boys, but Armin Arlert? Didn't know he was that freaky. " you joked.

"Well? Annie? Are you not going to elaborate on the fact you were kissing him? Was he a good kisser? " Sasha asked, clearly interested in this topic. You three began getting changed into your PE kit.

"Actually he's a really good kisser. And it's also not our first kiss. But you can't use that against me! I know you like Niccolo!" Annie mumbled.

"Yeah well he makes good food, so how could I turn him down? Anyways let's not forget who Y/N likes." Sasha turned to you with a devilish smirk on her lips.

" Eh I'm not sure that I'm really that into him anymore. I need to start getting over him now. Also are you two ready? I've been dressed for ages. "

" Yeah yeah be patient. " Annie rolled her eyes. The three of you walked out of the changing rooms,  joining with the rest of your class. Today was football, which was definitely not your strong suit, but was fun either way. The boys were in a similar area to your group, playing rugby on the field. Marcel lifted an arm and waved you over to the boys. You walked over, feeling slightly nervous as being surrounded by a hoard of sweaty, teenage boys wasn't exactly a dream of yours.

"Hey, uh I don't have long to talk but what's up?"

"Oh, if I'm honest it really isn't important but I just wanted you to know that Porco wants to meet you soon, I've never heard of him looking forward to seeing someone, but I guess with how much I talk about you at home he is interested to see what you look like." Marcel said.

"Huh, that's nice, I want to see him too, but is he interested in being decent towards me"

"Probably not, but lets hope it goes well." He laughed

"GALLIARD! COME BACK HERE YOU'RE NEEDED!" Eren yelled.

"I'm going to get back to the girls, I'll see you later." You spoke, running off to where Annie and Sasha were standing.

"Bye." His voice trailed off when his voice was out of bounds.