chapter 2 ~

After a long hours worth of PE, you, Annie and Sasha walked up the field to the changing rooms.
" Oh my gosh, that was tiring but so fun. " you groaned.

" Eh it was alright. I like boxing better than football. "
" Annie, you say that and somehow you still managed to barge Mikasa to the ground and everyone knows how strong she is. "

" Yeah but none of you managed to get past me as you two are so small, midgets, dwarfs. Neither can get to my proud height of 5" 7 . Sasha boasted.

" Sash, that's like average. And anyways I'm 5" 5 so I'm starting to catch up. Can't say the same for Annie though. " you smiled. Annie groaned in 5" 1.

"Perfect height for Armin." Sasha teased. Annie turned pink in the cheeks at the mention of him.

"Oh well, at least that was the last lesson of the day, tutor for 20 minutes then we go home." Annie sighed.

" I'm sad none of you are in my tutor, but I've always got Marcel and Colt as well. " I complained. " Oh and I'm ready to go so I'm going to meet up with Marce and Colt outside. Bye guys! "

" Bye! " they said in unison.
I walked out of the changing rooms and met up with the four boys before it was time for tutor.
" Hey boys, how was PE? "

"It was decent like always, but it's even better now I've seen you." Marcel flirted. This was how your relationship was, and even thought you flirted in the daily you didn't hold romantic feelings for him and neither did he. Marcel wrapped his arm around your shoulders, glad he could embrace you without your uncle's glare.
"Also, I need to make a quick detour to my locker on the way, so Marce and Colt, I'm expecting you to come with me." You ordered.

" Yes ma'am . " Colt replied, making the five of you chuckle. The bell rang for tutor, and you walked to your locker quickly.

Upon opening it, a bunch of roses sprang out with a card.
"Hey guys look at this.." You trailed off as you read the card. It's said:

Dear Y/N,
I have been admiring you from afar daily. I think you are extremely beautiful. And don't worry, I'm not like other boys and will treat you very well if you accept my offer. I would like to take you out tonight, at my favourite restaurant.
F.F

" Who could that be? " Colt asked.

"It would be me." You turned around and looked up to see a brown eyed ginger stating down at you.

Floch

Quick A/N- floch would definitely be a pick me but irl😭
Also for the songs, I need some requests and it can be any genre as long as it fits with Porco:)
Oh and sorry for the short chapter, it's currently 11:51 and I pulled an all nighter last night so I'm rly tired lmao