chapter 3~

A/N- sorry Porco hasn't been introduced and for the slow start lol, I am planning to bring him in the next couple chapters, and I also want this to be a kinda long fanfic? Like around 40-50 chapters. 
Also a slight TW for this chapter

"Hey princess." Floch said, staring you up and down. " What did you think of the letter? "

"Floch, I'm flattered, but I like someone else. I'm sorry, you are a nice person, but I just don't like you in that way." His face fell to an angry frown.

"It's fine, you were a whore anyways." He spat.

"Fuck off? Why are you so pissed, because you finally got rejected? Sorry, Floch, but I'm not interested in being a fuckbuddy for you or any of your pathetic friend group." you retorted, feeling more and more angry with every sexist insult he threw at you.

"Floch leave her alone." Reiner said, reminding you that this was,in fact, a public corridor and people were starting to pay attention to the conflict.

"Nevermind, you probably fuck Marcel every other night so." Floch argued.

Marcel lunged at him, pissed off that he was brought into this. His clenched fist came into contact with Floch's face and sent him onto the floor. Marcel got on top of him and started punching his face, until Floch was unrecognizable. Colt grabbed him by the shoulders and tore him off Floch.

"Marcel, stop, you're gonna get a detention of someone catches you. It might be worse if Mr Ackerman catches you." Colt said. Luckily Marcel didn't have a scratch on him since Floch was unable to fight back. You pulled him into a hug, calming him down after his outburst.

           ~quick time skip to after school at home

You sighed and flopped onto your bed, tired after today. As you did so, your phone lit up with notifications from the group chat and Sasha.

                                  ~ the best bffs

Lanky nonce-
Marcel?? Are you ok??

Hot stuff-
Yea Marce?? We heard about
the fight??

Marce:)-
Guys I'm ok. He deserved it
anyways.

Hot stuff-
What did he say??
                                                          best girl-
                                              he called me a whore.
Hot stuff-
WHAT??

Lanky nonce -
I'm going to kill him

Crystal bitch -
My boxing skills will finally
be put to use.

                               ~   Meat girl

Y/N? Are you okay?
What happened with Marcel?

                                                     Sash, I'm fine. Floch called me a whore and Marcel beat him up .

Oh Y/N, I'm sorry.
But at least Prince Marcel came to
your rescue😏

                                                       LMFAO stopp😭

You shut your phone off and worked on your English homework. It was difficult, and the fact your mind kept wandering back to the events today, it made the task even worse. You felt odd about today. What if Floch spread rumours about you? Well, he wasn't really popular, he only hung around Louise, Samuel and Surma. And of course, all of them followed Eren around like dogs. Until Mikasa gave them a glare which signalled them to fuck off. To be honest, you thought Floch had a crush on Eren.
You were caught up in your thoughts until your phone pinged. It was Marcel, on the group chat.

Marce:)-
Hey guys, Porco is joining the school
tomorrow, and he's gonna wanna sit with us,
so please just be kind to him? I mean, I wouldn't
expect you guys to be rude to him but just in case.
He can be rly feisty and has a short temper, just
for a warning. I also might add him to this gc
if that's okay.

Hot stuff-
Yea Marcel he can sit w us. I hope he's not
too intimidated by my amazing looks.

Lanky nonce-
Reiner I'm pretty sure he'll take one look
at you and piss himself out of PURE FEAR.

drunk ass -
LOL BERTHOLDT

Crystal bitch -
lol

                                                    you-
damn bertholdt, you got a laugh out of annie💀

marce:)-
Bertie after he made Annie laugh:

marce:)-Bertie after he made Annie laugh:

Lanky nonce ~

Hot stuff -BERTHOLDT WHAT IS THAT PGOTO

Hot stuff -
BERTHOLDT WHAT IS THAT PGOTO

drunk ass-
HAHAHAHA
                                                          best girl-
                                                        OMG HAH😭

lanky nonce-

its how i feel rn tbh

You shut off your phone, thinking about what happened today. Why were boys like this? Is this just how they are wired to be? A cunt? With how your guy friends of yours have been treating you, it was surprising that men still acted like they were the shit around girls. You guessed you were just used to the way your friends were, teasing but in a kind and respectful way. Or maybe this was just Eren's friend group? They didn't have the best reputation when it came to how they treated and respected the opposite gender, so it made senses the influence they had on Floch's language.
It bothered you yeah, but being a teenage girl it was going to have to become a part of your life. Not the greatest thing you should have to adjust to, but until the immature boys in your year decided to grow up it was what you were stuck with.