CHAPTER 2 : Chief Harol & Toonka

Program = Watch
Participation = TCF world
Sources = Internet, such as Wikipedia.

Activities = Participants will read information about other participants. Secrets will not be revealed unless the participants allowed to. After that, short videos will be showed. More activities to be added.

The paper lengthens and more words started to appear.

First participants: Harol Kodiang.

"Ehem."

Alberu let out a cough.

"Are you Harol Kodiang?"

Alberu asked the brown haired man who said to be one of the Rebellion Leaders of the Whipper Kingdom. The man, Harol, smiled and nodded at Alberu.

"Yes, Your Highness, I am Harol Kodiang."

He replied to Alberu.

"Do we just need to read each other information?"

A beautiful gold haired man who said to be a dragon, ask. And the moment that happend, the paper started to extend again.

Memories will be immediately deleted. The purpose of this program are for entertainment of the World of Reader.

'What is World of Reader?' It is a world below the God's that watch and read different universes and dimensions as entertainment.

Everyone are shocked at the new information, while someone click their tongue.

"So there's a world where they watch and read another world's as an entertainment? What a world."

It's the golden dragon again.

Some also agreed with him. There's a world where they freely watch them? Wouldn't that just violate their privacy? And now they have to read each other private information. Maybe they will not remember it after this, but everyone will know everything during this 'program' thingy.

Alberu are one of those who are a bit worried, nobody knew about his secret beside his Aunt, Tasha. As well the other dark elf's. Ehem, are u sure? Ehem, ehem. Ur dad know about this y'know?- cOuGh--

Alberu was not really worried about that, so he still have his prince smile on his face like a permanent mask.

Cale absolutely knew what this prince is thinking.

- Human! The crown prince seems to be worried about his secret getting revealed!

Alberu stood up from his seat and raised his hand, he then speak in cheerful voice.

"Alright everyone, why don't we just start now? The soon we start, the sooner we can go back to each of our activities."

Everyone agreed with Alberu as he sit back on his seat.

You guys were probably wondering, what does Cale think about all of this 'program' thingy?

'I don't care whoever watching this, just get it over and let me sleep.'

He don't give any fucks.

He just patted the kids who are sitting on his left and right.

In a second, a screen slowly build in front of Harol. Nobody can see what's written on it, but it seems only Harol can see the words in it. Harol looked really shocked the moment he read it, but calmed himself before he continue reading.