CHAPTER 6 : Gashan, Tasha, and Mary

"So..."

The screen are counting down a thirty minutes timer.

"What are we going to do now?"

From what Bud said, we can know that nobody know what to do in this thirty minutes break. There's no food or something to watch.

Everyone just keep themself silent.

Well, dragons is a curious existence.

"You. Cale Henituse."

Cale turn his head to the Gold haired dragon who's in his humanoid form, the dragon was pointing at him.

"How did you have two Ancient Power in you?"

Flinch.

"I am also curious, his body doesn't show any signs of danger."

Danger? What?'

This is the first time he has been so shocked in this program.

Danger? What danger??

Everyone in the room are shocked. Taylor knew a lot about Ancient Power, and those who ever got one are heavenly lucky, and two? Bud, being another person who's currently have an Ancient Power, are as well shocked. Alberu being once had an Ancient Power, this is another thing about Cale Henituse that shocked him.

'Just, who is he..?'

"Excuse me sir, but what do you mean by danger?"

"Are you seriously had no idea?"

Rasheel answered instead, Dodori then explain to Cale.

"Nobody can have two Ancient Powers at once, they will blow up if they run into a second another Ancient Powers."

Blink.

"Then how is Cale-nim...-"

"That is what we curious about."

Eruhaben said with Mila followed to nod, the Dragon Lord is next to speak.

"From what I've read from Taylor Stan page, i can tell that one of it is an healing Ancient Power. I think that the Ancient Powers are mixed rather than clashing."

The room went silent, it was the mixed of shock and curiosity. Cale Henituse, just a troublemaker noble from a count family, have two Ancient Powers with him? And are well-alive?

Cale himself, rather than panicked he was supposed to die, are thinking. Of how and why he still alive. The moment he start to think, he then realized it was because the pattern. If he get any other Ancient Powers before Vitality of Heart, he would be dead by now.

Without realizing, it has been thirty minutes.

The screen then showed the next participants.

Next participants: Gashan

'We are from the Golden Brain company apologized for the error, we will try to increase our company security. - The Writer, Golden Brain.

"Ho, it is me next."

The big scary tiger said, Cale slightly shivers from his voice.

Name: Gashan

Occupations: Shaman

Affiliations: Cale Henituse

Abilities: Shaman Powers

Species: Tiger