CHAPTER 10 : Rasheel, Mila and Dodori

Next participants: Rasheel

"Hah! It's me next."

Rasheel snorted as he lend back on his seat with his hand crossed.

Name: Rasheel

Affiliations: Cale Henituse

Abilities: Fighting Skills

Powers:
Magic
Dragon Fear

Place of birth: Wastern Continent

Species: Dragon

Gender: Male

"Why I'm related to a human?"

He clicked his tongue and Cale are also confused.

Cale had already tried to stay away from Alberu, but now he meet with another dragon? This dragon doesn't even have the slightest nice personality on him, Cale realized his future self are too fucked up.

Rasheel was the dragon that Mayor Obante and his elemental had seen in the past. He woke up from his slumber because of the elementals that were looking for him to go see Cale. He became angry and wanted to punish Cale for disturbing his sleep but stopped when Choi Han, Eruhaben, Dodori, and Raon appeared protecting Cale.

Protect?

If it Choi Han and Raon, it does make sense. But another three dragon's protection him? What even this man will do in the future??

"Kid- who are you?"

Cale blinked, he was also dumbfounded. He didn't even noticed the Ancient dragon as he blankly stare at the screen.

After hearing about the White Star and the demonic race from Eruhaben, he was very shocked that something big happened while he was asleep. He later tagged along with Cale to prevent White Star's plans from taking over their world.

"Even demonic race got involved..? No.. a war will happend in near future."

The atmosphere turn into intense after hearing the beige dragon assumption. Eruhaben sighed and Cale facepalm himself.

'Godness, what shit I'll be involved into..'

He lend back on his seat and he tried to calm his mind, and his children's start to pat Cale with their paws. Well, that can work.

He sighed and continued to read the buzz-cut dragon page.

He has a buzz cut hairstyle, there were patterns on both sides of his head and there were some patterns in his eyebrows as well.

He has a rude personality and was that type of person who would do as he please. Just like other dragons who are arrogant, he acts superior toward humans and other creatures, he thinks of himself as a great being hence the reason why Mayor Obante is so scared seeing a dragon. He is someone who would give his all when he fight to the point that he goes crazy and would launch vicious threats.

• He is very skilled in fighting, he developed his fighting skill after three hundred years of fist fights when he got tired of using magic.

• His attribute is 'Indomitability', it is a very offensive and destructive attribute. As his desire to win grows deeper, he gets more stronger in negative environments and becomes invincible. His power is strongest in a one-on-one situation

• He can hear the voices of elementals since he was young.

• Henjoyed beating things with his hands more.

• "Wait right there. You need to be punished for waking this great and mighty Dragon's slumber. Human. I will personally walk over to you, so you better wait right there."
-To Cale