❈ hey, stupid hair

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Freedom •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I waste no time getting out of my seat thankful that the old seatbelts held up. The sound of clicks comes at the other delinquents' unbuckle.

I squeeze through the others to check on Clarke. My five-foot now helps to get me near to where Clark and Wells were sitting. I pass a large boy and see that both of their seats are empty.

I let out a huff and start following the kids down the ladder to the bottom level. I finally make it down the ladder after being cut by multiple people to overhear my childhood friend getting mad at someone.

"Stop!" She orders "The air could be toxic."

I try and work my way yet again through the crowd to see her and the person she's currently yelling at.

"If the airs toxic then we're dead anyway." I finally make it though to see who the person is and he's a guard?

The man standing in front of my blond friend looks much much older than the rest of us. Way taller than most of the delinquent guys with tanned skin. His dark brown hair slicked back in an ugly style.

"Bellamy?" The voice of the girl echos around the ship. A young girl with the same dark hair runs up to him and throws herself in his open arms. Then the realization as to who they are hits. It's the Blake siblings. The only siblings on the ark.

"God, look how big you are," Bellamy says as they let go and look at each other. "What are you wearing?" The younger blake question. "A guard's uniform?"  A few people cough but most are silently watching whoever this "guard" is, he would probably beat a kid up for interrupting them."I borrowed it to get on the ship. Someone's got to keep you safe," Bellamy states smiling.

I feel like I'm seeing a private moment as does Clarke who looks down to the floor but stops. Noticing something I can't see until I realize I can't actually see it because it's not there.  Clarkes looking at the wrist that should have the same jewelry piece as the rest of us.

"Where's your wristband," She questions with the same sharp tone as earlier. Now that seems to piss off the young brunet. "Do you mind!" She huffs. "I haven't seen my brother for a long time."

That's when the realization hits the other 98 teens. That was the girl born second to a poor family. I remember my parents talking about it one night at dinner. The mother was floated and she was put in a group home until she was old enough to be put in jail.

"Nobody has a brother." Some boy yells. "Or a sister," A girl says.

"That's Octavia Blake the girl they found hiding under the floor."