Love at first site

"Ms.Kamarov, we'll be looking very closely at you. Since you think I'm a jackass."    He smirks at me. I laugh.

"We take things very serious at this school. If you break a rule, you will be punished. We want you to learn discipline, and control. We want you to leave this school being good teenagers."    

He looks like he's only in his early 20's. I'm only 17 and in eleventh grade. He so good looking. I laugh.

"What's so funny Ms.Kamarov?"

"It sounds like you just want to brainwash us."   

He stares at me a little to long. He gives me a predatory smile, one that means that I made a mistake challenging him. He pulls out a radio.

"Ashley, General Ivanov speaking. Over."   

I sat there watching him and wondered what the hell is going on.

"Yes, General. Ashley speaking."

"Where is Ms.Kamarov staying at?"

"Room E236. Do you need something sir?"      He flashes a predatory smile at me once more.

"Remove the bathroom mirror. So she doesn't have to see her smart ass mouth."

"What the hell! You son of a bitch!"

"While your at it, take her door to."

"That's my privacy your taking away!"

"Take her bathroom door away to."   What kind of hell hole is this.

"Ms.Kamarov I suggest you shut up before I take away your bed also."

I sit down in my seat. Another kid gets on and sits next to me.

"Hi, I'm Brett."

"Hi, I'm Alyssa."

"Why are you here?"

"I have trouble with the law. Disrespecting my dad. Get into fights at school. How about you?"

"I stole from a store and disrespecting my parents."

"Well I have already felt the wrath of the general. This is going to suck."     We laugh together, I think I just found myself a new friend. I decide to take a nap. I wake up to someone shaking me.

"5 more minutes." Then someone picks me up and throws me up on his shoulder.

Then I fully wake up and take in my surroundings. Whoever is carrying me has very toned muscles.

"No you're waking up now."   I remember that Russian accent. Holy Shit.

"No."     He pulls out the radio.

"Okay I'll wake up, just please put the radio away and put me down."

"You were asleep for five hours. You need to go check in and go to your dorm."

He for once sounded normal.

"For a second, I thought you were actually being nice." 

  I look and see all the other kids are in the main hall. All of a sudden I wonder what is Mr.Ivanov's first name. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"Go to the great hall."

"Before I leave, what's your first name?"      He looked surprised that I asked him.

"It's Carter."

"Well Carter I don't think we started off right. Bye Jackass."   I smile and leave. He laughs, it's a true laugh. Then I head to the great hall.

Carter's POV

I decide to sit in the back of the bus and pretend to be a new recruit. This was going to be fun. I can't wait to make someone mad. Petrova knew exactly what was going to happen. The first few kids get on the bus, but then we stop at a mansion. What greedy kid would be sent to this camp? Then a girl comes on the bus and sits right next to me. Me and Petrova make eye contact. I look over at the girl she's the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. She looked about 5'5, brown hair, and brown eyes. I almost feel bad that I'll be having to be mean to this girl. 

After me and Mr.Kamarov had our fight, she fell asleep. I felt bad, but I need to show confidence. I want to get to know her, I want to know her story. Once we stop at the school, she's still asleep. So I decide to have some fun, I put her bag in one hand and toss her up on my shoulder. I actually smile. I tell her she needs to wake up, but she said no. My hand goes right to the radio. Then she pleads for me not to punish her. For the first time in ages, I'm having fun.

"You were asleep for five hours. You need to go check in and go to your dorm."  I say it like a normal person. Usually I sound more commanding.

"For a second, I thought you were actually being nice."

I'm in complete shock when she says that. Did I make her that mad at me? I find myself staring at her. Why am I even talking to her? She came here to learn. Not to converse with others.

"Go to the great hall."    I say in my commanding tone.

"Before I leave, what's your first name?"   I'm surprised that she asked. I honestly thought she already knew it.

"Its Carter."  I say proudly.

"Well Carter I don't think we started off right. Bye jackass." She says the ending happily. I laugh a heart felt laugh. I've been called many things, but jackass is a new one. Then she turns and heads toward the great hall. I look at her again, I shouldn't but I did. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen between us?