The End

Brett POV

As she falls into my arms, the police arrive. They tackle Carter to the ground and take him into custody. He'll never see the light of day again. I'll make sure of that.

They come and quickly take Alyssa out of my arms. I sit there and cry. My sister is dead. How could he do that? That sick basterd!

I quickly run outside and jump inside the ambulance. I need to stay with her and hold her hand. They speed off to the hospital, as I hold hold her cold hand in mine. She's hooked up to a bunch of medical shit.

The doctors are yelling a bunch of stuff, but I don't care what they say. As long as they save Alyssa. She didn't do anything wrong. She doesn't deserve this. We arrive at the hospital and take her too the emergency room. She's in their hands now.

As I stand alone, a nurse come to me.

"Alyssa's father is on his way. She'll be going into surgery right away. It'll take a long time, but everything will be all right. You can go to the waiting room."

I go and sit down and hope for the best.

"Please Alyssa, stay with us."

Alyssa POV

I wake up feeling someone holding my hand. What the hell? I look and see Brett. Where am I?

"Hey."

I whisper to him. My throat is so dry. His head lifts up and he smiles brightly.

"Your awake! I need to go get your dad!"

What!

"Brett, what the hell is going on? Where the hell am I? Why am I in a hospital?"

"You don't remember at all?"

He looks shocked. But I just shake my head. He hands me a glass of water.

"Alyssa, Carter shot you. You've been asleep for a week. Don't worry, your alright. Your dad was just really shaken up."

I start to shake.

"He almost killed me. That basterd!"

"It's ok. He's already in jail and won't be getting out. Your dad made sure of that."

Then my dad enters the room.

"Alyssa! I'm so thankful your alright!"

He comes over and give me a light hug.

"I'm so sorry dad. I should've gone home with you, when I had the chance."

We both start to tear up.

"It's alright darling. We'll be going home after this. I promise. You'll be out of here in no time."

He excuses himself, saying that he has to use the restroom. Then leaves me and Brett alone.

"Thanks Brett, for everything. When we first met, I thought that you would be an annoying dick. But I was proven wrong."

"Well like I said, you should always have a friend to be by your side."

We both smile at his comment. Remembering from our first encounter. I'm glad Brett is at my side. He so nice and caring.

He what any girl would hope for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Years Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Brett have been dating for three years now and everything Is perfect. We both finished high school and he gave me a very important gift.

A promise ring!

My dad approves of him. I love him dearly. I got to meat his parents shortly after we started dating. There the nicest couple. Speaking of couples.

My dad finally got together with someone. Her name is Kate and I like her very much. It's nice to see someone making my dad happy again. I know that we'll never forget my mom, but we both needed to move on. It's what she would've wanted.

Now we all can be one happy family. Me and Brett will live our lives to the fullest. My dad and Kate will be very happy.

This is how I wanted everything to happen In the end.

Everybody happy.

After all the struggles we've been through, we always will find each other in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all loved reading my book!!!

Thanks to all the people who supported me, while I wrote this!!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!!!!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it (: