•music•

VENUS POV

I start falling asleep so I quickly tie Mars to a tree and go up to the castle walking slowly. I change into a white silk sleeping gown. I slowly fall asleep and sleep for the rest of the day.

I wake up the next morning to the sound of people talking downstairs.I change into a green dress that I had gotten for my birthday.

I change into a green dress that I had gotten for my birthday

(Change if you want)

And I got downstairs to find a pig-man with a red cape and crown talking to my father. "Good morning father" I say as I bow. "Good morning Venus this is prince technoblade." My father replies and technoblade starts to bow and says "Goodmorning princess Venus" "Hello prince technoblade" I say in a happy tone. "I have to go but have a nice evening" I bow and walk away.

I decide to go to the ballroom and play some music while I dance around. I've always loved dancing In the ballroom with a big dress on, it makes me feel happy. I don't know why I just love it. I hear the music stop and turn my head to the music player. I see my father with an angry face. " Venus i can hear that music from my office you are way to loud!" My father says. I reply " sorry father" with a sad face. "Go to your room" and with that I walk away in sadness.

Theres not a lot to do in my room so I decide to sneak out thru the window and go to the tree I tied Mars to. I see Mars neighing happily. "Awww did you miss me girl" mars just neighs and I laugh. "I dont have any food in me I'm sorry" I say to mars. I start getting tired after a few minutes and decide to fall asleep under the tree next to mars...

———————————————————————————

Author:

HELLO SORRY I TOOK SOOOO LONG TO PUBLISH THISSSS. anyways I've been really busy with some things but I will do some more chapters soon<333

STAY HYDRATED 💜💜💜

348 words<3