chapter 1

"cause you make it so easy to fall so hard."
Stella said under her breath as she wrote the last sentence in her notebook. she always loved writing love quotes in her notebook, it made her believe there's love somewhere waiting for her. she was what her friends call her "a hopeless romantic" she did have a relationship but it was toxic and it didn't last long. it was 10 pm on a Sunday as she walked to her kitchen to get a snack since she's been writing and watching movies for about 4 hours which made her a bit hungry. she grabbed a small bag of popcorn, a cola and headed upstairs as she heard a buzz coming from her phone. she quickly held the popcorn in the same hand as the cola allowing her to awnser the call with the free hand.
Davina. it's the manager. she quickly awnsered the call and said "Hello?" in a questioning tone as it was pretty late for business calls. "hey, Stella, im sending you 4 sheets of the script for a new Netflix show to your email, right now. go get ready for your flight to Charleston, South Carolina at 5:30 am, the auditions start Tuesday, so you should get there a day before. sorry the calls a bit late i just got informed anyways good luck bye!" my manager said as she hung up the phone. a flight at 5:30 am?! the airport is already 2 hours away i should go start packing now!
she ran up to her bedroom, put the snacks on her table and walked to her walk-in closet to get her suitcase. she packed her clothes, makeup, other necessary essentials. it was about 11:30 pm now as she decided it would be best to take a quick nap so she wouldn't fall asleep while driving. she set an alarm for 2:00 am and drifted off to sleep in her bed.
*alarm goes off*
she turns off the alarm and yawns as she sits up. she looks around for things she might have forgotten to see her cat, Luna. she forgot to text her mom yesterday to look after her cat while she's away. she quickly grabbed her phone and started texting her mom about the situation and where everything is. she had left an extra pair of keys at her parents house, since she has to go on surprise flight pretty often, considering she is an actress, she was in a couple of pretty popular shows, she was also pretty well known, she had an instagram with 5.3 million followers. she checked the time to see it was already 2:30 am and she wanted to get some coffee, considering she won't be able to sleep for the next decent amount of time.
she grabbed her bags and walked downstairs quickly rethinking if she forgot anything as she took her keys and walked out of her apartment. she locked her front door before she walked to her car, putting the bags in the back. she sat in the front and started the car, also turning on a playlist for the 2 hour ride to the airport. it wasn't her first time so she wasn't as stressed but she definitely was a bit worried. she continued driving to the airport listening to her music playlist. after a few hours she drove into the airport's parking lot and parked her car not so far away from the entrance. she opened the back of her car and took out her luggage, locking her car behind her. she quickly put one airpod in her ear and played a calm playlist fitting the calm vibes of the airport. it was pretty early so there weren't lots of people. Stella had bought the tickets the night before so she went through the registration and security pretty quick. she sat in the waiting area as she listened to the calm music and texted her best friend since she can remember, madelyn.

Madelyn
Stella

hey omg u won't guess where i am right now!

she texted her friend as she sat there scrolling through social media sipping the water she bought at the small shop in the airport. she checked madelyn's story to see her being at the same airport just in the other side of the waiting area! she saw a message notification basically at the same time and pressed on it quickly.

M: haha i bet what you are doing rn isn't as exciting as what im doing

S: let me guess, you are at an airport.

M: well obviously you saw my story but im going to film the second season of outer banks! ahh im so excited tbh, what about you? what are you doing?

S: NO. F*CKING. WAY.

M: huh wait what do u mean

S: OH MY GOD IM LITERALLY AUDITIONING FOR SEASON TWO OF OUTER BANKS I COMPLETELY FORGOT U WERE IN SEASON ONE!

M: OMG WHAT IM SO EXCITED AHHHH

stella stood up taking her backpack and bottle walking over to a blonde girl sitting on the other side of the waiting area witht her phone and a cup of coffee in her hand. Stella cleared her throat and the blonde quickly looked at her. a smile appeared on her face.
"Oh my god, NO FRICKING WAY!" Madelyn said.
"I missed you too" Stella said as she laughed while hugging her best friend
"long time no see" the blonde said as she sat back to her seat gesturing for Stella to sit beside her.
"yeah, we've been pretty busy. so how've you been?" she asked. the girls talked for what felt like hours until they heard their flight is next. They took both of their luggage and walked to the airplane. lucky enough there weren't lots of people so they just sat next to each other. They talked for a bit until the pilot informed that they can use their electronic devices so they both pulled out their macbooks and started reading the script.

A/n:
hope you liked this chapter! it isnt the best yet but i promise it will improve as i go on writing the book:) make sure to eat something, drink water & get some rest! love you and see you next chapter!!