chapter 5

*third person pov*

the girl woke up as the sunlight was shining in her eyes. she quickly noticed arms wrapped around her waist. his arms. if she was being honest, she felt comfortable. he looked so peaceful, so... perfect. she really had feelings for him but she was sure he didn't feel like that with her. after all, they met only a week ago and she knew there was no way he'd like her. she decided she should go make pancakes for breakfast. she gently got out of Drew's arms and headed to the kitchen. she got a bowl out of the cabinet and started making the batter.
"good morning" she heard a deep, raspy morning voice say.
"good morning Drew" the girl said with a smile as she was stirring the pancake batter. she heated the pan to medium heat and started pouring the pancake batter into the pan.
"do you want some coffee?" the boy nicely asked as he stood up to grab a mug.
"yeah, that would be nice" Stella replied while flipping the pancake. she took a plate out of the cabinet, some whipped cream, strawberries and some blueberries out of the fridge and placed them on the island countertop. She took the pancake out of the pan and placed it on the plate. after that she continued making more pancakes until there was no batter left. lastly, she took more plates for them to eat the pancakes. Stella sat on the bar stool, put some pancakes into her plate and finished them with wipped cream, strawberries and blueberries.

*Drew's pov*

i placed the Stella's coffee next to her plate and placed mine next to mine's. gosh she looks pretty when she wakes up. she looks pretty all the time. no she's a friend, she probably doesn't even care about me stop overthinking it.
"thank you." she said while taking a sip of her coffee.
"no problem." i replied with a smile on my face. the pancakes we're actually good. a few minutes later we saw Chase and Madelyn wake up.
"grab a plate, we made breakfast" stella said turning around to see they woke up. Chase and Madelyn walked up to the kitchen, took some plates out of the kitchen cabinet and sat in front of me and Drew.
"good morningg" Madelyn said as she put some pancakes into her plate and sprayed wipped cream on them as well as a few strawberries.
"damn these are good, i didn't know you could cook" Chase said
"my mom and i used to make them all the time when i was little" Stella said with a smile on her face. I finished eating, placed my plate in the sink and sat back to my seat.
"so what are the plans for today?" Chase asked
"uhh, i don't know to be honest, maybe just hangout since we have to be early to set tomorrow." Stella replied
"yeah we should chill for today" Madelyn agreed.
Austin and Rudy quietly approachedus and scared us.
"you guys scared the living shit out of me!" Stella said
"that was out goal" Rudy said as he high-fived Austin.
"do i smell yummy pancakes??" Rudy said looking at the pancakes
"yeah, go grab a plate and sit" Madelyn said.
"we were thinking what we should do today, any ideas?" Stella asked the boys.
"hm, how about me and Drew's place? we could play some games like mario cart and stuff" Austin said sitting down placing a plate in front of him and adding pancakes to it.
"yeah, we could" Drew agreed as well as everyone else finishing up their breakfast ant cleaning up after them.

*Stella's pov*

after breakfast, Drew, Rudy and Austin went home and me, Chase and Madelyn cleaned up a bit and went back to our rooms to shower and change from our sleeping clothes. After i showered, brushed my teeth, did my skincare and brushed my hair, i put on a sage green kind of crop top and some light beige color jeans. i decided to clean up my bedroom a little before going to Austin's and Drew's apartment. i was making my bed when i got a notification so i sat on the bed and checked my phone.

*Maddie ❤️ added you to a groupchat*

The girlies 🥂

Maddie ❤️
okay but like #drella or #sterew lr what

wifey Madi 💘
hm i think #drella

wha-

Maddie ❤️
come on, i know drew for what like 2 years and i know you since kindergarten. Drew doesn't act like that near other girls and neither do you i mean..

wdym we're just friends!!
wifey Madi 💘
sure.. 🧐

WE ARE JUST FRIENDS PLUS HE'D LITERALLY NEVER LIKE ME

Maddie ❤️
but do you like him?

i mean it's not like we will ever be more than friends
wifey Madi 💘
but like without thinking about that, do YOU like him?

i mean
Maddie ❤️
MY DRELLA SHIPPER HEART IS BEATING SO FAST RN OMG

wifey madi 💘
ME TOO ME TOO

i hate you guys

Maddie ❤️
we love you too <3

i put my phone down on the side table and finished making my bed. lastly, i sprayed on some warm vanilla sugar body mist, it's my favourite and i wear it all the time. after that i walked to the living room to see Chase and Maddie talking about something and smiling.
"i hate to interrupt your cute moment but we should go get snacks for the games since we don't have anything in the cupboards" i said leaning on the couch with my phone in hand and a little smile on my face.
"yeah let's go" Chase said and we all walked to the car as he locked the door and unlocked the car door. i sat in the back and took out my phone to text the group chat.

*gc*

we're going to Walmart to get some snacks, be there in like 20 minutes B)

Austin south 😇
don't forget the takis!!

takis, popcorn, soda anything else?

Austin south 😇
hm, that's about it

the walmart was about 5 minutes away from our apartment so it wasn't a long drive. we went to the walmart, bought some snacks and drinks and went to Drew's and Austin's apartment. we rang the doorbell and Drew opened the door for us. he looked at me and smiled
"come in" he said in a welcoming tone. we followed Drew to the living room and placed the snacks on the table as Austin walked in.
"got you takis like you requested" i said while side hugging Austin.
"yess they are really the best" he replied
"im so down for minecraft" i said as Chase and Austin went to get food.
"me too." Drew said as i sat on the caroet with a controller in hand and Drew turned on the xbox. he sat down next to me, grabbed the other controller and turned on Minecraft. he made a new survival world and called it "Stella's and Drew's world:)". we started off by getting wood and making a crafting table. then we made wood planks, a wooden axe and a wooden pickaxe. Drew went to get cobblestone while i got more wood for the house. he came back with cobblestone and made a stone axe and pickaxe for himself as well as a stone axe and pickaxe for me. i started building a small oak house with a spruce oak roof and floor. at this time Drew went out to get us food since we were beginning to lose hunger bars. as i finished the home i went out to get wool for the beds as drew was in a mine next to our house searching for iron, coal and maybe even diamonds. after about 30 minutes of playing Chase and Austin came back with food. We all decided to binge watch outer banks season one while eating since we will be starting season 2 TOMORROW! Austin turned on Netflix and turned on season 1 episode 1.

"The outer banks, Paradise on Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island..."

A/n
i wrote this chapter at like 2 am and i have school tomorrow, i wanted to ask if you guys like the pov's or should i stick to one pov stella's/third person? other than that, make sure to stay hydrated, get some rest and ill see you guys next chapter, byeee!!!!