chapter 2

The plane just landed. Stella put her macbook into her backpack and started walking to the airport alongside Maddie.
"you have a place to stay in?" the blonde said.
"uh i was thinking maybe staying at a hotel but other than that, not really" stella said.
"oh! me and my friend which is another cast member are staying at his apartment and we are lookinf for another person since all of the other cast members already have their own apartments, i was thinking you should come live with us!" the blonde girl said excitedly.
"oh my god yes of course! that would be great!" the brunette said while smiling.
"okay great! ill text him and tell him you're living with us" Madelyn said happy that her she's gonna be spending a lot of time with her childhood best friend that she hasn't seen in years. the two girls went to get their luggage as a tall brown haired boy approached them and said "hey, you must be Stella?"
"yes, and you are?" the girl said
"im chase. madelyn's roomate." he said with a little smile as he helped carry both of the girl's suitcases. Madelyn sat in the passenger's seat of Chase's car and stella in the backseat as Chase put the luggage in the back car, Stella leaned to the front of the car and said in a quite tone "you like him don't you" to which Madelyn quickly replied with a smile and nothing else. they were friends for a while before heading opposite ways for their careers so they both knew each other very well. Stella could see the way they look at each other and to be honest, she kinda shipped them. after about 20 minutes they arrived to the apartment Stella and her friends will be staying for a while. the girls had fallen asleep considering they didn't sleep the whole trip here. chase gently woke them up by whispering "maddie, stella, were here, wake up" to which Stella was a light sleeper and woke up, rubbing her eyes a little since she just woke up. she quickly placed a hand on Madelyn's shoulder and said "Maddy! wake up we're here!" in a gentle tone as she took her backpack with her free hand. the blonde quickly woke up and said while yawning "what time is it?" she looked for her phone as Chase said "its about 9 am we should take your stuff and go to the apartment, Madison, Austin, JD, Rudy and Drew are coming over in a few hours, you might want to unpack"
"oh, right, yeah, we should start moving"Maddie looked at the both of us and smiled before getting out of the car and going to the back of the car to get her bags as Stella followed right after. the apartment was on the fourth floor but there was an elevator so they didn't have to carry their stuff all up the stairs. A few moments later the were at the front door as Chase took his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door letting the girls walk in. "what a gentleman" Madelyn said as she laughed a little while looking around the apartment. the apartment was mainly white with grey accents, it had big tall windows and tall ceilings. the apartment was overall pretty spacious. "wow, i already love it here" Stella said as Chase put the car and apartment keys on the kitchen table. "make yourself at home" he said as he sat at the kitchen island turning on the tv with a welcoming smile. "thanks, which one is my bedroom again?" the girl said. "oh, here, follow me" chase said as the girls followed him to a hallway which lead to a big bathroom and 3 bedrooms. he opened the bedroom doors on the left and stepped back. "this is your room, the room in the middle is Madelyn's and the one on the right is mine." he said "oh so uh im gonna go watch some tv while you guys unpack" he said walking away to the living room and sitting on the couch while watching some tv show. the brunette girl walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed as she looked around. she heard a notification sound from her phone and quickly picked it up to see who was it from.

Mom 💞

Hey, text me when you get there. love you have a safe flight!!

the girl decided to FaceTime her mom while she was unpacking her stuff. she talked to her siblings which were excited to see what their big sister was doing as they were big Netflix enjoyers so knowing their sister was going to be there made them really happy. after about 30 minutes of unpacking, the girl decided to go take a shower and change her clothes since she was still in sweatpants and a hoodie. she showered, brushed her teeth, washed her face and did her skincare since she didn't have the chance to do that this morning. she put on some blue mom jeans and a cute brown top. she felt like air drying her hair since it was already damaged from the bleaching and dying she did on her hair in the past. she put on her favourite brown fluffy socks to match with her outfit. she took her phone and decided to go to the living room to see what everyone's up too. she saw Chase making pancakes so Stella decided to sit on the couch and scroll through social media. a few moments later she saw Madelyn walk out of her room with her phone in hand looking like she's texting someone. she looked up and smiled and as she was walking up to me we heard a nock at the front door. Chase looked up from his cereal bowl and said "oh, well they're early" as he walked to the front door and opened it "hey guysss!" he said with a big smile on his face "come on in" he said as he stepped aside from the door and a group of people walked in. "heyy, you must be stella! nice to meet you" a girl with beautiful brown curly hair greeted Stella with a welcoming hug. "im Madison, friends call me mads." she said. everyone introduced themselves. they were all pretty welcoming and seemed like nice people. they also bought alcohol that Chase put in the cabinets for later as it was just afternoon so we just sat at the living room just talking. a few hours later we were already pretty close. "im hungryy" Rudy said. "yeah we should go out for dinner since i don't think anyones up for cooking" Madelyn said as everyone agreed. we decided to take 2 cars, me, Madelyn, Chase and Madison in one car and Austin, Drew, Rudy and JD in the other. we arrived at a cute restaurant, as we waited for the others Chase went inside to reserve a table for us but me and the girls stayed in the car to wait for them. "hm i noticed you looking at drew, you'd look good together" maddie said with a small smirk on her face. "i second that!" madison said "what? no i mean he is cute- hes a friend okay" stella said in a half serious tone. "mhm sure" the blonde said as she laughed. stella smiled in a "what do you mean" way as the girls saw a familiar car pull up and park next to them. Stella and her friends got out of the car and closed the door as Madelyn locked the doors with the keys Chase left so we could lock the doors. All of us walked into the restaurant and sat at the table Chase booked. Stella sat in the middle of Madelyn and Drew. We talked a bit and after a few moments we got our menu's. Stella ordered her favourite mac n cheese and a mango smoothie. After the waitress took everyone's orders they all decided to take some photos to post on social media.

drewstarkey

Liked by madelyncline, austinnorth55 and 157 387 othersdrewstarkey who's this pretty girl @lennonstella View all 5284 commentsuser new ship??user whos this girlmadelyncline 😏😏    | user madelyn what does that mean

drewstarkey who's this pretty girl @lennonstella
View all 5284 comments
user new ship??
user whos this girl
madelyncline 😏😏
    | user madelyn what does that mean.
    | user 🤨🤨
lennonstella let's not act as if im not sitting right next to you.
    | drewstarkey wdym we're totally not.

A/n wrote this at 1411 haha:p don't forget to vote so i'd know if u guys are liking the story so far!! also thank you for 17 views that INSANE!! make sure to stay hydrated, eat something, get some rest & ill see you next chapter, bye!!