The daycare

You decided to take Gregory to the daycare figuring he'd be safe there rather than roaming the halls.

This way! Lets go through the slide it seems to be the only way down from here. You both slid down landing on the plastic fazbawlls.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Walking over to the ledge u were about to climb up before your heard someones voice. New Friends! What are you doing here at this hour?

It was the daycare attendant sun you saw him in many posters around the plaza before but never saw him in person. He jumped down meeting you and Gregory in the ball pit.

Hi! Im y/n this is Gregory i found him wandering around were going to stay here until the doors open again! You gave him a warm smile.
Oh really! This is just like a sleepover! We can color, paint and use glitter glue!

You looked over to see what Gregory thought he shook his head at u. Oh no thanks we'll stay out of your way no need to make a mess so late at night you said.

Don't be ridiculous i was asking the child! Not you. He picked up Gregory walking over to the play area before setting him down in front of a few colored barrels. New friend what would you like to do!?

Uhhh.. he looked over in your direction.

There you two are! Ive been looking everywhere! You heard Freddy from the fazwatch. Gregory find the security badge in the daycare and open the door for me.

He ran over towards the desk knocking over the barrels in his way. Wait for me gregory! The sun animatrnic was too busy stacking the barrels again to notice.

There was a security card in a Freddy case on the desk before you could say anything Gregory already grabbed it. Lets go! The lights suddenly shut off.

Its passed your bedtime.. naughty children must be punished. A pair of glowing red eyes could be seen in front of you quickly putting Gregory behind your back you faced whatever it was, we were just leaving walking over to the door before the moon animatronic blocked your path.

Not so fast.. leave the child he must be punished. No! You passed the security card to Gregory before taking the animatronic by surprise and jumping on it. Open the door! You shouted.

The animatronic under you starred at you with even redder eyes than before. Getting up you ran towards the open door before it shut, the moon animatronic made it before you, Gregory and Freddy was out of sight you could hear their muffled voices behind the door.

You were knocked over by the moon animatronic How dare you! You let him get away! You pushed it off of you rushing back to the door to find it locked. You panicked running back to the ball pit to try and hide before feeling a strong grasp on your foot, the impact causing you to fall looking behind you the moon animatronic was holding it, you're going to pay..

You heard movement in the ball pit when Freddy suddenly walked out, wheres Gregory! You thought. Let go of them! Or ill rip you in half. His voice sounded deeper than usual, the moon animatronic growled before jumping off into the dark. Are you ok! He bent down helping you up.

Yes I'm fine! Thank you but wheres Gregory!? This way! He used the card to open the door running back to the rooms without getting caught by the others you followed.

Finally making it into his room his chest opened revealing Gregory was there the whole time, you sighed in relief. Y/n! Thanks for helping me back there! No problem you smiled at him, but now what Vanessa will probably be around here soon and now the daycares off limits!

Good question.. Freddy said. We can take him to fazer blast nobody would know to look there!

Fazer blast? That was the first you ever heard of it. Yes! We'll wait there until the doors open, lets go! Gregory climbed back into his chest, you had a bad feeling but put it off for now Vanessa should be making her rounds here soon.