Fazer Blast

After arriving at fazer blast using a party ticket you found laying around Gregory hopped out.

Woah! Can we play?

Sure i don't see why not, just try not to make much noise Freddy said. After listing to the directions you all split up into different teams.

You walked around still keeping a look out just incase the others find out you're here, while you weren't paying attention someone was watching you from afar.

You could hear sounds of the gun going off in the distance Gregory must be having a blast you thought. Y/n! You turned around facing Freddy seeing the gun pointed towards you.

Pew!

You felt your system shut down. Is this what the other bots felt? After a few seconds you were able to move again.

Sorry! He laughed, i couldn't help myself.

You smiled at him aiming your own gun while his guard was down, shooting it you yelled. "Catch me if you can!" While running the opposite direction of him.

After a few seconds of running you felt the ground shake under you, only 1 animatronic was capable of shaking the whole room when he runs.

He was catching up quick, you stunned a few bots behind you to try and slow him down. Running towards the tower with his teams flag you stopped when you noticed it was gone.

Pew!

Haha! Caught ya! He looked over seeing his flag was taken, he looked to your hands and back up. Looks like we got carried away.

You both rand over to Gregorys tower, he was waiting with all flags. I won! He shouted.

Great job superstar! Freddy congratulated him. You only won because we had our guard down! You said.

Don't be a sore loser! Now lets go to the prize counter i want to see what i got!

The prize was another fazer blaster. Oh no you thought to yourself looking at him grin.

Are you having fun yet! A glitchy voice could be heard from down the hall. Whats was that?

Im not sure i think we should leave before we get trapped in here Freddy said.

You found a vent deciding it was best to go through it instead of the door.

Look! Its some secret hideout! The name vanny is written on the wall.

Who's that?! You could feel yourself growing more worried.

Im not sure, but it looks like we're not alone...

Where should we go next? Staying out here doesn't sound safe especially with a new threat looking for Gregory!

Im not sure... maybe monty golf?

What if Monty's there! I remember seeing another attraction what about Bonnie's bowling?
I don't go there anymore.. not after what happened.

You had a questioning look on your face not bothering to ask further. Alright then lets head to monty golf instead?

Sure we'll have to head through the kitchen first. We'll probably run into chica you take Gregory ill go make sure its clear.

After waiting for a while you never heard a response back from freddy. We should start walking you looked down to Gregory, he nodded following close behind you.

Walking into the kitchen you heard something coming from the garbage compactor looking over you could see it was chica, ill distract her you go.

Chica? You walked over to her, hmmm? Oh y/n! Im so glad to see you! Vanessa has been looking for you!

Really? What would she want. She thinks you're hiding the kid away since your nee here and all.

You nervously chuckled, do you know where she might be right now? No sorry you'll probably run into her at some point, We should get back to looking. With that she left you had to hurry and leave to find Gregory he must have made it to monty golf by now.

Walking towards the attraction you could see a pair of red eyes glaring at you from the ceiling.

Not this guy again... you tried speed walking away to not alert any unwanted attention to yourself.

Naughty children must be punished.

You felt yourself growing weaker realizing you were on your last ounce of battery everything went black until you shut down.