Roxy raceway

A/n sorry its taking me so long to update 😭

Roxy raceway was huge maybe even better looking than monty golf Freddy walked over to an area that looked to be under construction.

You'll have to do this part on your own super star me and y/n are too big to fit in the car, but u can use this training dummy to get to the other side.

Me and y/n will take the long way, when you get to the other side hide and we'll come find you. If we're not there by 6 you should just leave.

But that about you guys! I cant leave you.
Sorry Gregory but we cant leave this place you said. He looked away in disappointment alright ill get going now.

You and Freddy walked out of the area, you think he's gonna be ok on his own? He made it this far i think he'll be fine.

We're going to have to go underground into the basement in order to meet him.

(I have absolutely no clue how the basement connects to the entrance of the pizzeria or if the railway from Roxy's raceway does but lets pretend it does for the sake of this story 💀😭)

You've never been into the basement before, you would've taken this as a great opportunity to remember your surroundings but due to loosing Chica and monty you'll probably be shut down until their rebuilt.

There were a whole bunch of endoskeletons hanging around you could of swore you saw one move in the corner of your eye.

Its pretty creepy down here.. yea only staff are supposed to come down here theres no cleaning bots so the place is a little rundown.

You looked over you shoulder the endos were not far behind you. Weren't they all at the entrance? How did they get here? Hmm i wasn't paying attention sorry, I'm not sure their not activated so you don't have to worry.

Even after he said that you were still worried being followed by creepy skeletons in a dark basement wasn't something you could easily forget about.

Maybe we should walk a little faster? Sure.
The silence between the both of you was increasingly getting awkward. You kept glancing behind you the endos were farther back now but still following.

We should be halfway there by now.

Gregory pov:

The training  dummy's head fell off while I was trying to start the car it wouldn't snap back on the car couldn't start without all its parts being intact.

I couldn't get the car to start after y/n and Freddy left, it was to late for me to ask them how.

Walking around I found a generator that has to be what I use to start the track I just needed to find out how many their are.

There you are! I looked behind me to see Roxy rushing towards me, wait!

She picked me up by my shirt dragging me over to the security desk, Your done for once I tell Vanessa I found you.

Please don't tell her I just want to get out of here without being caught by her please! She ignored me.

You don't understand! I don't know whats up with her but I don't want her to catch me.

I saw what happened to Chica and monty.. Were you planning on decommissioning me too? Her face became scrunched up and angry.

Am I not good enough to be here? No I'm not saying that! Please just put me down and ill explain everything.

Yea sure let you go so you can find a way to throw me away too! She picked up the security phone getting ready to call for Vanessa.

Roxy please help me! Are you happy here? We could leave together with Freddy and y/n! I promise I'm not here to hurt you I'm sorry about what happened to Chica and monty but I'm only doing this to protect myself!

We can start over once we leave I just need to get to the entrance before 6! Just think about it would you rather stay here until ur thrown away or replace or we could go see the outside world!
Ill find you guys rechargeable batteries so you don't die!

Roxy started crying I didn't know what to say after I noticed, please don't cry its ok just give me to Vanessa and tell y/n and Freddy I said sorry..

You'd do all that for me?.. she was still crying. Of course I would! I wont hurt the people trying to help me escape. But its unrealistic your just a kid we'll die in house of being outside, do you even have a house to go home to?!

I don't.. but we can make it work if we try I just need your help getting across the raceway.

Alright.. ill help it looks like you just need someone who can ride with you, theres only 1 generator. Lets go before you're late. Yea you smiled at her, thank you..