𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

| 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚 |

march 22'd

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

school ended early due to a conference held by a board meeting and you waited for suna outside the gates of the school. you held your bookbag and thought back on akaashi and amari, "oh god- why did i have to see that?"

you cringed to yourself and saw shoes underneath you. you picked your head up to akaashi and suna standing side by side.

"hi" you waved at the both of them, "ready to go home?"

"my dad wants me to stay after school" akaashi yawned, "i just came here to apologize to you"

"thanks to me" suna side-eyed him

"uh-huh." your arms were crossed, "well- i accept it"

"mhm" akaashi turned around and pointed at the entrance, "see you guys tomorrow"

"bye." suna and you waved at him. suna nudged your shoulder while you watched akaashi walk away and you rolled your eyes, "shut up"

"i didn't even say anything" he mumbled

you looked at the time on your phone and checked the bus schedule, "i'm taking the bus, are you gonna walk?"

"i have work today so i'm taking the bus too" suna looked at you

"you work?"

"yeah i applied like last week" suna scratched his head

"where?" you asked him while walking out the school premises

"it's a book store" he shrugged, "nothing special, i just need money"

"oh i see" you nodded your head

the bus station was near you both kept talking about school and tests soon. you both sat down on the bench and you kicked your feet waiting for the bus. suna looked down and mimicked your movements. minutes passed by and you finally caught on, "hey!"

"hey," suna said

"don't copy me" you deadpanned

"why not?" he stood up and took his bus card out as it pulled up

"because..." you paused, "just because!"

"whatever~" he swiped and went to the back of the bus. you followed him and sat next to him, putting your bag in front of you.