𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

| 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱 |

may 15'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

"kiss me again" suna smiled with his face close to yours. your neck picked up and you tipped over to kiss his lips. you slowly pulled back and left your hand on his chest, "so attentive"

"this must've been your 30'th kiss today" you laughed

"why not make it 31?" he teased in your ear. you felt the seduction sink in and you looked forward as he opened the door for you. you turned in front of him, his flannel in your hands "i think this is yours-"

"really?" he sarcastically asked, "i thought that looked familiar"

you moved him against the wall where the mailboxes were and kissed him. you didn't know what took over you but at that moment you couldn't think clearly. teenage hormones >.> ...

"we can take this upstairs," you said

his eyes widen, "what are you implying?"

"i don't want to keep making out here" you leaned back blinking quickly. he kissed your cheeks, falling for your cuteness. "anything for you." his hand moved onto your waist as you both went to the elevator

you moved a strand of hair out of your face and looked at 7 missed calls from akaashi. you immediately went straight ahead to text him and then suna tapped your shoulder to look up. "wait-" you said until you brought your attention up

"so this is why you aren't answering my calls?" akaashi was standing in the elevator when it opened. he had an umbrella in his hands and an extra jacket. he looked at you and suna standing side by side at a distance closer than usual.

you couldn't form the words to say anything then but akaashi already made a decision at that moment. he brushed past the both of you and went outside without a word. you pressed the elevator button and watched the doors close and akaashi's figure disappear from far.

fuck.