𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

| 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐟𝐭 |

april 4'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

afterschool you completely avoided any contact with suna. i mean- a part of you felt bad for doing so but it would be awkward to say, "HEY!" after sleeping near each other in a room...alone.

your apartment complex had many amenities and one of them was a study loft. you oned the glass door and placed your bag down a chair. you grabbed another one and spun around, "should i text him and say sorry?" you asked yourself

no. the little voice in your head said.

"exactly." you clapped your hands together, "let me just focus on my work."

you tied your hair in a bun and opened up your pencil case. aside from it, your phone remained quiet with no notifications.

you stared at it for a bit, expecting something. once your screen lit up here and there you would automatically grab it. "this is crazy!" you whined.

"i can't focus..."

"what were those numbers he said?" you went to safari on your phone, "183..."

"huh?" you looked at the answer the internet gave you, "i'm being guided by an angel?"

"i don't think he would say that" you chuckled

you leaned back and tried a different set of numbers, "maybe it's 4 instead of 8"

you typed it in and there was a loading screen, "ugh this suspense. maybe it's a sign from god-"

"knock knock~" a voice my the glass door said

you picked your head up from your phone and saw akaashi and suna behind him. you looked at suna first but he didn't do the same. fuck, is he mad?

you put your phone in your pocket and opened the door, "hi guys"

"hi," suna said and put his stuff next to yours, still not looking in your direction. "i'm getting some food at 7/11" akaashi pointed behind him, "for us, just text me what you want"

"okay." you watched him leave and turned back at suna

"am i invisible all of a sudden?" suna asked, "because it seems like you don't care to acknowledge me"