𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬 |

may 14'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴

- 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 -

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵𝘀
_____________

you held onto his waist while he biked down the street. you looked at the passing street lights flickering and kept listening to the song with his airpods on.

your arms tighten around him and you leaned your head on his back. "i've never been this way before" you said as the street signs appeared

"really?" akaashi asked, "i bike here all the time"

"hm," you said to yourself, "why?"

"it's peaceful" he answered. "don't you think?"

you nodded your head to his question and closed your eyes listening to the music. he stopped at a red light with traffic behind him and started singing the song. you hummed the beat along with him and kept holding on.

"i love the smiths" he said

"i can tell" you smiled, "you're so old school"

you can feel the cringe he felt at the sentence and tried to explain himself. "anything but cringe please-"

"you're like a romantic" you felt the wind breeze touch your leg as he kept pedaling. "you know what to say, what to do to make someone happy"

"you're perfect." you stopped yourself from saying anything more

he sighed and shook his head, "if you were in front of me right now, i would kiss you like that-" he snapped his finger after and started chuckling.

his hand moved onto yours around his waist just caressing it gently. "now tell me where we're going" you slightly pouted, "it's getting dark"

"you'll see," akaashi said, "don't be all impatient there"

"impatient?" you scoffed, "yeah right, this is the first time i asked"

"keep it like that."

"ugh!" you dramatically gasped, "rude."