𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

| 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 |

march 23'rd

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

" y/n, you know amari right?"

"yeah." you saw her hold his arm down

suna stood beside you and noticed your eyes dart at their hand-holding. he nudged your shoulder and chuckled, "hi amari, i'm like the new student here"

"suna" she repeated his name, "i'll remember that"

you laughed with suna and looked at akaashi. his whole focus on amari, must be nice.

"uh" akaashi jutted his head to the lockers, "can i talk to you for a moment?"

you pointed at yourself and he nodded his head. walking away from both suna and amari, you and akaashi stood together in silence.

"y/n"

"why didn't you tell me?" you slightly pushed his arm

"i'm sorry" he had his head down, "it was sudden and i was caught up in the moment. you know how much i like her"

"i know, i know." you sighed, "well- how is it?"

he kept rambling about how pretty she is, how smart she is. he already met some of her family and they're really welcoming. "i'm happy for you" you smiled, "you finally get to be with her"

"it's so crazy" he clawed his face, "but thank you"

"for?"

"always supporting me" he gave you a hug

you felt like crying but held in the tears, "of course"

"my little sis from day 1" he messed with your hair

you fixed it back to its original place and watched him go back to amari. suna was standing with them and seemed to enjoy the conversation he had with amari. you stood by the window and waited for suna to notice.

after a while, he looked in your direction and said goodbye. "you know you could've said something"

once you made full eye contact with him you immediately broke down into tears. he moved his hand to cover your face and started walking with you, "i know" suna repeated

 he moved his hand to cover your face and started walking with you, "i know" suna repeated