The Gift Swape: A Short MHA Story (Shoto Todoroki's Birthday 1/11)

Happy New Years everyone, I hope you guys had a good time and doing some new. So, I wanna write a short story for a character's birthday name Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. I kinda have a crush on him since I started watching the anime, so I decided to put myself and my best friend StarNight2018. First I'm writing down on my notebook just to be prepare for a story, this story was inspire of Komi Can't Communicate in episode 10 "Photo Booth". A anime I got ineresting in, it kinda cute and funny. So, I was thinking to put that story line for Shoto's Birthday, but it'll be a little different. I hope you enjoy the story. *P.S if you saw the word #Elena# that's my middle name and if you saw the word #Blue# that's StarNight2018's middle name*

Elena's POV
It was a normal day at U.A High and on top of that, it is a special day. Today is Shoto's Birthday, so me, Deku, Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, and Blue are planning where should we go for Shoto's birthday. We're in our class brainstorming on what place we should hang out.

Me: So, you all know today is Shoto's Birthday, Right?

Deku: Well Yeah

Uraraka: Of course

Iida: Absolutely

Tsu: That's right

Blue: I noticed

Me: Ok, you guys might be wondering why I call you here, because I want your opinions of which place we shold go for his birthday.

Deku: our opinions?

Me: Yeah, I just wanna make his day feel special you know. It's the first time he hang out of a group of friends. It'll be cool to find a place special as him *blushing*

Blue: oooh~ I see~

Iida: why are your cheeks pink Elena?

Me: IT'S NOTHING!! *😳😖blushing in emdarrassment* Anyway, do you guys know what place is popular or you recently go all the time?

Deku: Well,.....how about the Hero Museum?

Me: Maybe, Tsu?

Tsu: The lake to go for a swim

Me: That's sounds like fun, Ochako?

Uraraka: A Mochi Shop?

Me: ooh Mochi's good, Krissy(that's her nickname)

Blue: We could go on a picnic that where cherryblossm blom

Me: A picnic, that sounds nice, Iida?

Iida: a Book Shop?

Me: Well I guess, but here's a thought...

five of them: like what??

Me: what is Shoto's favorite place?

five of them: Hhmmm.....*thinking*

I know I ask Deku, Blue, Ochako, Iida, and Tsu what their favorite place to hang out, but I forgot what's Shoto favorite place. I know him a little, not trying to be weird or anything. I used to stalk on my old crush back in middle school and I know everthing about him like his favorite sport, his birthday, his favorite hang out, his friends, but never mind about that *nervous chuckles*😅😅😅