eleven.

The gang was sat in the basement, like usual, as a guitar solo blared from the record player. Hyde sat in his regular chair beside the couch, Ree to his left with her nose buried in a book. In the middle, Kelso sat attempting to spin a frisbee on his pointer finger, while Donna and Fez sat on the end taking in the music. Eric, meanwhile, sat in the final chair, circling items in the newspaper with a bright, red sharpie. Jackie stood beside the couch, bobbing her head to the flow of the music, eyes closed. Once the guitar began to fade, Jackie's eyes popped open and she shuffled over to the record, "Ooh, I just wanna hear the guitar solo one more time!"

The rest of the gang groaned from their seats, having already been tortured with the solo enough times.

"Not again," complaint Hyde. "Use the headphones."

Jackie complied, plugging the headphones in as she stuck her tongue out at Hyde.

"Good," he said, knowing she could no longer hear him as she began dancing to the music. "Now wrap the cord around your neck," he added, with a dark look.

"Hey, would you guys respect me if I worked in the town dump?" asked Eric, looking up from his newspaper and raising his sharpie to his lips.

"The town dump? No," Donna replied, with a firm shake of her head. "Now, the state dump . . " she smirked as Eric shook his head and went back to his newspaper.

"Honestly, Eric," Ree butt in, eyes never moving from her book. "You're lucky I even respect you now," she added with a shrug of a shoulder, figuring she'd jump in on the dogpile.

Eric shook his head again, knowing the girls were just messing with him.

"Why're you looking for a job?" Donna asked, peering over to look at the jobs Eric had circled in the paper.

"Everything costs money," he replied, circling another job. "Gas, clothes," he listed. "Fun."

"Dates," added Kelso, with a serious look to the rest of the guys. "Dates cost money." He spun his frisbee again.

"No, Kelso, that is prostitution," Fez admonished, either unaware or uncaring of the bizarre looks from his friends.

"Dating is prostitution, man," butted in Hyde, much to Ree's annoyance. "Except you don't always get what you paid for."

Ree sent him a glare, finally looking up from her book. "Way to offend almost half this room," she snapped.

"And says the guy who's never had a girlfriend," replied Donna, side eying Hyde.

"What, you guys don't remember Ester the biker chick?"

Ree crinkled her nose. "That chick that was here for like three days and wanted you to go to New York with her?"

"Exactly."

"Your longest relationship ever lasted three days," stated Ree, bookmarking her page. "Says a lot about you."

"Well, yours ended when you got cheated on," sneered Hyde. "Who's the real loser here?"

"And what ever happened to Ester?"

"She's dating my uncle," Hyde shrugged, turning his attention back to the television.

Ree snorted. "That's so much worse than mine," she giggled.

"Well," interrupted Donna as she checked her watch. "I'm going home for dinner," she announced, standing and heading to the side door as Jackie finally removed the headphones and turned off the guitar solo.

Before Donna left the house, however, she turned on her heel to face them again. "Oh, by the way," she said, casually. "Mom and Dad are goin' to the playboy club in Lake Geneva this weekend. Do you guys wants souvenirs?"