Elements of Harmony (Part 1)

"In the last chapter, oh boy, let me tell you about it! So, I met this super funny dragon dude named Discord. He comes up to me and hands me this funky disc filled with Twilight's adventures. And let me tell you, I was over the moon because I've been bummed about not being able to visit Twilight in her magical pony land. But guess what? Now I could finally learn more about Twilight and see what her world is all about!

Anyway, I played the disc, inadvertently trapping the entire class inside the cafeteria... whoops! And learned that Twilight was like this super grumpy pony who always wanted to read books and not go to parties before meeting us, which was just stupid... like, who wouldn't want to attend a party? But then the pony version of the principal, who is also a princess in this world, told Twilight to stop being a grumpy pony and make friends, so she sent her to this little cozy town called Ponyville where she met Pony Applejack, Pony Rainbow Dash, Pony Rarity, Spike, who is actually a cute looking dragon in this world, fell in love with; Pony Fluttershy, who is super cute and we all want to hold her and protect her; and finally, the only and only: Pony Me!

Pony Me was super excited to meet Twilight and threw her a super welcoming party in her new home, which is a tree that also serves as a library, but Twilight was still acting like a grumpy pony, and I was like: That's really sad, why would Twilight want to be a grumpy pony instead of having fun at the party? But it turns out that Twilight was grumpy all that time because she discovered that the evil sister of Princess Celestia was supposed to return that night and do evil things... look, I get it, I mean the vice-principal can be quite the grumpy woman herself and is quite scary, and she assigns a lot of extra homework as punishment, and her detentions are the worst, I mean stay in one place for like all eternity? Boooring! I can see why Twilight was so concerned.

But, what's more, it appears that no one knew about this, not even Princess Celestia, because they continued with the all-night party to celebrate something about the sun. But then what Twilight was worried about happened, and now evil Pony Vice-Principal Luna appears to have kidnapped Princess Principal Celestia and gone all: *mimics evil laugher* I'm an evil pony, and I'm going to do evil things, fear me! And we were all like, Ahh! She's so scary! What will Pony Twilight do to put a stop to this evil-looking Vice-Principal Luna?! Well, that's what we're about to find out!"

Everyone stared blankly at the pink-haired girl.

"Uh, Pinkie? What was that?" Sunset asked in confusion.

"Who was she even talkin' to? That's my question." Applejack whispered over, noting the party girl didn't even eye anyone during her speech.

"Well, duh! The recap, silly!" Pinkie Pie replied with a smile. "How else would we remember what happened in the last episode?"

"Pinkie..." Rainbow Dash started. "You do realize we're about to continue watching the same thing we've been watching for the past half hour, right?"

"Yeah, but it was so good that it felt like months had passed..." The pink-haired girl
answered before acquiring a thinking expression.

"You know, I think that's why they decided to pass the premieres in this manner rather than one episode each weekend. Fans would most likely riot if this were not the case!"

"Wait, who's they?!" Rainbow Dash asked, baffled.

"Nothing!" The party girl replies before giggling.

"Can we just get on with it already?!" Trixie cried in frustration. "I can't stand you two normally, and I don't want you to waste any more of my time with your silly and meaningless conversations!"

"Rude. But you do have a point." Vice-Principal Luna called. "Please continue, Miss Pie." She then said in a whisper, "And I am not grumpy." She pouted.