Elements of Harmony (Part 3)

After helping Trixie get her cape back (and making sure she didn't try and strangle Pinkie), everyone sat eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this adventure.

The screen returned to Applejack, who stood motionless as the others raced around her.

"Twilight, where are you?" The blonde earth pony called in worry.

"Oh, I don't know... maybe she was taken by that smokey twister thing?!" Trixie called. "Are they blind or are they too busy acting like headless chickens to even think?"

The Rainbooms all turned to the magician and were furious.

"Look!" Rarity's voice drew her and the others' attention.

The unicorn pointed out a window towards a tower in another part of the castle. White light could be seen pouring from all the windows.

"Come on!" Applejack called, galloping towards the door, followed by the others.

Everyone looked in worry.

The Rainbooms hoped that their counterparts would make it to Twilight before something bad happened to her. Fluttershy got closer to Rainbow Dash, who looked ready to start a fight, Rarity grabbed Applejack's hand, trying to keep the country girl calm while also looking ready to jump into action, Pinkie Pie was a mixture of excitement and concern, and Sunset couldn't help but pray to Celestia that Twilight would make it out okay.

Flash, who was close by, looked down, helpless. It didn't matter that this was in the past; he didn't know if Twilight was hurt or if she was able to escape this situation unscathed... and the doubt was eating him up on the inside.

Close to him, Sandalwood felt the worry of his friend and placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to reassure him that Twilight would be fine (even if he himself was also worried for the purple unicorn).

Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle were all scared for Twilight, Babs Seed was doing her best to reassure them that Twilight would be alright in the end.

Vice Principal Luna was very uncomfortable (and worried). She knew this wasn't her, but she couldn't stand the thought of someone hurting one of her students, even if it was only for three days. And it was a hard pill to swallow that "someone" was apparently her (she might be strict, but she cared about her students).

The same could be said for Principal Celestia, and she did not like the thought of one of her students being in such danger. However, she also gave Luna some worried looks (who she suspected was taking this the harder.)

The rest of the students had a range of different thoughts.

Many were more than worried about their fellow student/princess/friend. Scribble Dee was biting her nails in worry, Bulk Biceps was trying to keep himself from grabbing Trixie like a comfort pillow again (and was seconds away from failing), Roseluck, Lily Valley, and Flower Wishes were hugging each other and trying to not faint in the act, and Carrot Top was trying to comfort a worrying Derpy (while also trying to breathe and calm her own mind).

Others were between worry and excitement; Lyra wondered if this would be "the final showdown between good and evil", Fleetfoot looked pumped up and ready for action alongside High Winds and Misty Fly.

Some were a bit calmer. Bon Bon, who was aware that since this was in the past, Twilight had already won this battle, was doing everything she could to keep Lyra from becoming overly excited (and trying to keep notes of all she was seeing for later study). The same could be said for Micro Chips, who was trying to keep her fellow nerdy friend, Scribble Dee, from eating her nails.