6♡︎A Painted Discovery

Art Credit: Photo credit when the credit is hard to specify with words so here:

POV: 2nd

Everything felt so blissful. Just you and Sun, drawing and painting. It helped distract you from any previous worries. Yet, it still laid in the back of your mind. Sun noticed your worry as your smile slightly faded. A cold touch poked your cheek and you whipped it immediately. "Paint?" you thought as you looked over at Sun who was trying to hold back his laughter. You scrunched your eyebrows and stuck your fingers in your paint. "Wait- no, no!" he said mid laughter. You took your fingers and poked his face with it. He was stunned. The blue paint was globed on his cheek, forehead, and teeth. You immediately cupped your mouth as you busted out in laughter. "Oh-oh my gosh" Sun was confused at first until he got an idea. He picked up a small glob of paint and flung it at you. You gasped loudly "You Did Not!" you grabbed a globe and threw it back at him. Before you knew it, you both were covered in paint and couldn't stop laughing.

You both eventually calmed down and looked over at each other. "Thank you, Sun, really, this-" you were cut off when you noticed just how much Sun looked different to you. It was as if he morphed right in front of your face. From an animatronic you barely knew, into something, no, someone else. It was as if his face was softer. It all looked more alive. "What is it? Do I have paint on my face? Oh fiddlesticks! I have paint all over me! Clean up! Clean up!" He said as he began to look around for something to wipe the paint off with until his eyes met yours. His gaze was so warm it paralyzed you. "Oh my, you're covered as well." He walked over to you and sat down next to you. He put his hand out and gently began to wipe the paint off of your face with his fingers. It was so strange, you couldn't tell what this odd feeling was but whatever it was, it made you sick. In your head you wished over and over for it to go away. You didn't want to trouble Sun more than you already have. "Aright, let me go find some towels and clean me and you off." He nodded his head as he watched you leave. "All alone again..."

                                                                          ~Time Skip~

You re-entered the main Daycare and made your way over to Sun. "Alright, let's clean you up." You had already done so during your time in the bathroom. You kneeled down in front of where he was sitting and began to clean off his face. The strange feeling returned once more. You continued to clean his face and the feeling only grew. In your head you begged it to go away. Only until you had finished his face and had to clean his body, did you stop. "Y-you can clean the rest" you stuttered as you handed over the wet rag. Embarrassed. You were deadly embarrassed. Though he is an animatronic, the odd feeling of touching one you were close to was quite embarrassing. Love? No, it can't be. Though you had never before felt the feeling, or even tried to discover it, you doubted it. How could you be in love with an animatronic?! It didn't matter if anything was "there", it was just weird. You two had grown close. You decided to push away the whole thought entirely and ignore the feeling for now.

Sun watched as your expressions changed while you were thinking. He couldn't tell if anything was wrong, but he knew if something was that you would tell him. Right? He finished cleaning the rest of the paint and took your hand. "It's late Sunflower. You need to get some sleep" You tried to avoid all eye contact. "Either I can convince you myself, or I can let Moon do it for me. What do you prefer?" You took his hand and nodded. He picked you up and jumped back up to the balcony of his room. Leading you over to his bed, you held onto his arm tightly like a child. "What's troubling you, my little Sunflower?" He sat you on the bed and you looked up into his pale white eyes. "I'm not sure if I can sleep again after last night." "Well, you can always cuddle up with me, Sunflower!" He said as you both went into his small bed. Calmly, you placed your head onto his chest and listened to his lullaby until you fell asleep.

Sun never left your side that night. He could feel something in the building that wasn't supposed to be there. He needed to protect you. For some reason he felt a special connection with you. One he did not plan on losing, ever.

           ~ A/N~

Hey hey~
This one was quite short as well. Winter break is over for me atm. I'm going back to school tmr and I will have less time for these. I will try to muster as much as I can but, with my exams coming up, I'm not sure. I will try my best! Love y'all! Have a good day/night<3
Bye bye~🌸