13 ♡︎Tear Stained Remains

Art Credit:

POV: 2nd and Sun

POV: 2nd and Sun

A/N

I would like to real quickly say this will be a short chapter. That is for both the fact I don't have much time because of school and also for drama. So, enjoy this because I can't promise it gets any better-

The devouring light burned your skin with its heat. You looked around for Sun. He was nowhere in sight. You grabbed all your things and got out of the small hut. Some of the daycare was engulfed in flames. But still, no Sun in sight. You had to find him. You saw the exit next to you and mesmerized its position. You needed to know exactly how to leave when you found Sun.

You walked around the fire and dodged falling fabric. The fire was spreading up to the net like a cage surrounding the daycare. Everything was happening so fast. You had to dodge your way through everything, and you could barely see. Your breath was worse. You inhaled the smoke around you but pushed through otherwise. You needed to find Sun. You couldn't leave him; you weren't going to. The entire ball pit was in flames and the play structures were melted down to almost nothing. Everything was disappearing. Soon, your home would be- You wouldn't dare think that. Sun. You needed to find Sun. You made your way over to the door and pressed the button.

Nothing. Again and again, you pressed. Nothing. The button isn't working. You couldn't leave the daycare. You were trapped. How were you going to find Sun? Your mind was racing a mile a minute. The stress of everything was overwhelming and the smoke wasn't helping.

You coughed as you felt your chest tightening. You felt like giving up. The fire was closing in so fast. But you had to get out. If you didn't, you would die there. You grabbed your bag and opened it. You pulled out a t-shirt and put it over your mouth. It wasn't much but it worked for the moment. Continuing to cough, you stumbled your way through the burning home you once had so many memories of. It was almost like your life was flashing before your eyes. You mother, her gentle kindness. Your father, he was so warm, until mom left. She had gotten sick and... You shut the thought out. The daycare, all the loving moments you and sun had spent together. Moon and you had fun while the moments lasted. But now, what has come of them? Where have they gone. Had they abandoned you?

It was hard to think but what else could it be? He wasn't there, he was gone when you woke up. You were interrupted by more coughing. Your world was getting cloudy. You saw the exit nearby and felt you had no choice.

Stumbling, you made your way over to the door and walked through. You gripped tightly on your bag and looked back for a short moment. Turning back around, you ran down the hall as much as your legs could take. Finally making it out of the door, you took a breath of the fresh air and walked out for a bit. You turned to see the burning building behind you. The front wasn't as on fire as the west wing, but it was still covered in flames. Tears fell from your eyes as you watched your home, disappear.

Everything was gone. Everyone was gone. Freddy, Roxy, Monty, Chica, Sun and Moon, and all the other animatronics. They were gone. Staring up at the building, you heard sirens ring in the distance. You were unsure if they could save the place. Unsure if you could ever return.

Was this really it? Was it all over? Walking a few more feet away, you sat and watched the plex burn. It was a slow and painful burn. It was almost like you could hear the place scream in agony.

The kid. Gregory. What will happen to him? Is he still in there? You had to let someone know! He's just a kid! Multiple fire trucks pulled up on the fire line and started to unload. You ran up to one of the firefighters. "Please! There's a kid in there! His name is Gregory! You have to help him!"

~POV switch~

"Hurry hurry hurry! I have to find it!" Sun screamed in his head. The once bubbly character was now in desperate need to find something. But it was nowhere to be found. Everything was collapsing around him, which made finding it much harder.

He dug through the area but still nothing. Then it hit him. "Sunflower!!" He screamed as he quickly ran back to the daycare. The entire area was covered in fire. He couldn't see her anywhere. Not until he saw a small light come from the exit door.

There they were. Walking into the exit. Leaving him. Abandoning Him. A black substance trickled down his cheek and onto his hands. He was crying. How? The tear streamed down his face as he watched his most dear companion leave him behind. He fell to his knees and stared at the exit. A part of him wanted to run out that door and catch up with her, but he couldn't move. Instead, he slowly stood and went up into the air. He drifted over to his room and planted onto the balcony. Unhooking his air support, he walked over to his bed and sat down. There was nothing to do now but wait. Wait until he powered off for the final time. No reason to charge when there was nothing to return to. Sitting on the bed in the corner, He spread out his legs and looked up at the ceiling.

"Power Low" Flashed in his vision until he finally powered off. "Goodbye" He whispered.

~Back to you~

Walking back and forth, you watch as the firefighters put out what they could. One eventually came up to you. "I'm sorry, we couldn't find any survivors" he said before walking away. "No survivors? So, they are all dead?!" Your heart cried as you fell to your knees. Clenching tightly to your shirt, your tears rolled down your face harder than they have ever before. Everything was getting blurry. You thought it was from your tears, but you began to cough uncontrollably. 2 paramedics ran up to you and checked you out. Before you knew it, you were being taken away to a hospital. You took your final look at your disappearing home.

It's all gone. Nothing to go back to now.