7♡︎Red Paint

Art Credit:

Ahahaha yes Im doing this at 12am- f**k me-🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

POV:2nd

Everything seemed to be so much better now. You had Sun and sometimes Moon would say hello. You didn't want this to all go away. But at some point, it had to. Everything good comes to an end eventually, and that's exactly what happened.

Sun had seemed off the past few days and wouldn't let Moon come out to visit. Every time you brought him up, Sun would just divert the conversation about his day with the children. He also started to heavily restrict the rule of the lights, keeping a close eye on all the kids now more than ever. You tried once more to ask him what was going on. This time, you got no response.

Today was going the same as the others, but something in the air was stiff. You were hanging out as usual in Sun's room, until all the lights went off. You thought nothing of it at first. That was until an agonizing scream of pain rang from Sun. You bolted over to the balcony to watch in horror as Sun fell over in pain and power was transferred to Moon. Something about him was off. Unusually so. His eyes glowed a piercing red as he began to chase after the children. "Disobedient children should be PUNISHED!" he screamed, over and over again. Everything turned red. You could no longer see the daycare floor, for it was covered now by the injured and crying children's blood. 4 bodies laid on the floor, while 5 children had run away to hide. The power began to slowly flicker back on. Moon's last action was threatening the children to be quiet about the whole event.

You backed away and ran down to the daycare, knowing that Sun was back. You ran through the Wooden door and all that lied before you were 4 mutilated children and Sun, covered head to toe in the children's blood. He backed away in horror of his friend's actions. "S-sun?" you called to him as you slowly began to walk up to him. "Sunflower?" His voice was scratchy and full of regret. "N-NO! S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed. You backed up, fear touching your veins and making you step back. "D-don't look at me..." he cried "I-I'm a MONSTER!" He curled up into a ball, far away from all the children. You didn't know what to do. You were scared. You wanted to go over to him but something in you told you not to. You ran over to the children first and did what you could to calm them down and tend to the ones that were hurt. Once you calmed down, the only thing left was Sun. And he was.... Gone.

The only place you could assume he would have gone to is his room. You ran out of the daycare and into the theater. You made your way back into his room with him nowhere to be seen. Maybe...? Your suspicions were correct. You crawled into the small room to see him covered in blood and crying. Even full of fear, your heart sank at his cries. Very slowly you inched your way towards him and hesitated to take his hand. "S-sun?" He didn't dare look up at you. He didn't want you to see him like this. He didn't want you to be around at all. He was so scared he would hurt you. "L-leave Sunflower.... you shouldn't be here. I-" He looked down at his blood-stained hands. "You should go back home. Return from where you came from." And then it came. A nightmare. A curse.

"I. Don't... want you here...anymore"

The words stung to hear as much as they hurt him to say. He didn't want you to go. But that was selfish. He had to think of you. He had to save you from him. He curled back into a ball and waited for your warm touch to leave his cold hands, but "No." you said briskly. "I'm not leaving. I... I have nowhere to return to. You're my Home" He couldn't believe it. The warmth in your words burned him like a child trying to hold fire. Out of disbelief, he lifted his head and stared you dead in your eyes. His stare made your heart melt as you could feel the pain he was in. You put your hands into his and squeezed them tightly "I'm not leaving your side anytime soon" His heart filled with warmth from your words as he hugged you tightly. He never wanted to lose you, now more than ever.

You cupped your hands around his face and touched your forehead with his. He continued to cry and explain what happened. "It was an accident, I swear! I-i didn't want to hurt them! How could Moon hurt them?! I love the children! I swear! I could never hurt them!" "Shh shhh calm down Sun... I know, I know. It's all over now. I'm here... I'm here" Your comforting words and presence soothed him down after a while and you gently kissed his forehead. "Thank you" he said while touching his forehead with yours. "Let's get some sleep, okay?" You said holding his face once more. He nodded and took you into the other room. You were about to get into his bed but before you could, you noticed something. Sun was looking over at the daycare, deep in thought. "We can go check on them-" you looked him up and down "-after we get you cleaned up" He nodded, and you left back to the bathrooms for a wet towel and maybe some hydrogen peroxide.

Once back, you noticed that Sun had moved over to the balcony and was watching the children down below. A few security guards were taking care of the situation and you could tell that Sun wanted to go down there. "Come on over here so I can clean you up" He walked over, eager to go down there. You cleaned off his face and let him do the rest. At least, what he could reach. At some points you had to get spots he couldn't see. Which was fine, until he started watching you. Your face flushed in embarrassment as you tried to focus and shooed his gaze away. He watched you anyway and this made it worse. You quickened your pace and threw the towel at him once you were finished. "Thanks" he said, his cheery voice still hadn't returned.

You watched him as he jumped down to the security guards and tried to explain the situation. They told him that they would take him into Parts & Services to run a few tests on his programming. He also was updated on the children's situation and was glad to hear he hadn't killed them, though the establishment might be facing a few more lawsuits. He could now rest easy. He bided farewell to the guards and came back up to his room. "Everything will be fine" He said with a bit more cheer "I'm glad to hear" you said before ushering him to take a nap with you. You both curled up once more as the day's events faded into the background of your minds. That was until Sun began to shake. You took his head and kissed it before singing the lullaby he sang to you, until you both fell asleep.

                                                                                       ~A/N~

Hey hey~ Um so I hit y'all with a bit more sadness. I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself. But I'll try and put a happier chapter after this. Also, this chapter is longer! And if you are wondering, yes, we are indeed a runaway hiding in the Pizza plex while stealing food from the theater with no one noticing. Goblin? maybe. Rat or Possum? most likely. Anyway! I hope y'all have a good day/night! <3
(Also found out that he knows sign language and has bells so blind kids can find him- bro- he's perfect! I'm so using this info!!)
Bye Bye~🌸