10♡︎A Lovely Story To Tell

Art Credit:

POV:2nd

     The moment was so blissful. He held you from underarms and spun you around in circles. The 7+ foot tall childlike robot was giggling nonstop. You could have even sworn you saw a tear or two. You didn't want to ruin the moment until he slowed down, and his laughing turned into crying.

"Sun?! Are you okay?" You asked once he had stopped spinning. He placed your feet down and you hugged him. "I-I'm fine, just happy you're back! Y-you were gone for so long! And I was worried tha-" "Sun... it's ok" You took his face into your hands "I'm never going to leave you" You kissed away his tears and smiled.

It took you a moment to realize your actions until your face turned bright red, along with Sun's. While the action was unexpected, it wasn't unwanted. "I-I'm sorry Sun! I didn't mean to" you said, pulling away a little. Sun pulled you back and gently kissed your forehead. "Don't be, I quite liked it" he said with his soft cheery tone. The blush refused to leave your cheeks as Sun giggled at your reaction. While you didn't mind him being more emotional, at the same time it was moments like these you regretted.

The soft fuzzy feeling, the twist and turn in your stomach, the tingles in your cheeks, his soft voice, his smile, the way he helped you, his warm hand and presence. His lovely personality- wait! What were you thinking?! Those thoughts. What did they mean? The temperature in your face slowly rose and you turned your face away from Sun.

While for Sun, he was enjoying his newfound trick and how you reacted. He of course knew the meaning but not to the extent of understanding his feelings. While on one hand he wanted to nervously pick at his fingers and clothes, he also wanted to tease you. He saw your head turn away and took his chance. He took your face, forcing you to look in his eyes, and just stood like that for a moment. "Sun?" You asked before you were bombarded by kisses all over your face.

You giggled at his actions "S-sun, what's gotten into you?" you asked him with a smile "I learned a lot while you were gone my Sunflower" he said before you fell over in laughter. Right when you tried to get up, sun was on his knees over your legs "Sun? What are you doing?" you asked while looking at his mischievous smile.

Out of nowhere 10 fingers began to tickle your waist. You bursted out into laughter. Sun, who was loving your reaction, took this as a nudge to torture you more. You were rolling around on the floor and could escape his soft grasp. From laughing so much you began to lightly cry. Your tears made Sun worry. He stopped and pulled his hands back. "Am I hurting you Sunflower?" "Of course not" you said, catching your breath "but let's just take a break from torturing me for a bit, kay?" he nodded in response and sat next to you.

He crossed his legs and left his arms stretched out behind him. You took the opportunity and crawled into the open space in his lap and leaned back. He looked down at you at first in confusion but then was quickly replaced with a smile. "Can I tell you about my adventure?" you looked up to him and asked. "Adorable" He thought and couldn't help but ruffle your hair. You giggled in response. "Now, where to begin" you tapped your chin lightly before settling on a time.