jealousy | pt. 7

*/6 YEARS LATER/*

Y/N's POV

it's been six years and I still can't forget about the boys who beaten the shit out of me and the death of my...mom.

mama, wherever you you may be, I hope you're okay now, I love you mom.

"sup, bitch, next week will be Antonio's ceremony, right? are you excited?", I told Isabela with joy. "yeah, I'm so excited but...", Isa hesitates to continue.

"but what?", I asked
"it's nothing, let's go downstairs and eat our lunch. it's already 1 pm and we still haven't eating our lunch", she chuckled.
"no, talk to me. it's been six years since I moved in here. you think I forgot about you being stressed and crying on your bed? tell me what's going on. I'm worried about you."

"you don't have to know!", she shouted but not that loud. "oh- I'm very sorry I vociferated at you, I can't tell you now. I promise I will tell you but not now, okay? let's just go down and eat lunch, shall we?", Isa said as she held my hand.

we were eating and chatting stuffs and suddenly a beautiful handsome man injured came with an old lady, I bet it's he's mama. He's so damn fine, even though he's full of bruises and wounds. I know he came here for Tia Julieta's arepa, but I can't stop staring at him.

"hey, Y/N!", Isabela snapped at me, "you're staring at him for 4 minutes, I bet you're falling for him", she smirked at me. "oh Isa, he's so fine, how could I not fall for him?", I said admiring the guy. "stop being a tomato and finish your food", Isa chuckled.

Isabela's POV

I faked a smile and chuckle as I tease Y/N to that guy. It hurts me so much seeing her falling for him but if she's happy I'd be happy for her. since bad things had happen to this girl so I'll let her be happy with the guy even she just saw him. BUT, I will try to spy on this guy to see if he's good enough for my Y/N.

"I think you should go to him and hit him up, ya know what I mean right?", I told Y/N, "great idea Isa, it's like I have a great level of confidence", I jokingly responded. I stood up and held Y/N's hand to lead her to the guy she admires, her hands is so soft. once the guy is healed, I pushed Y/N to him, "you got this", I cheerfully whispered. but deep down, I feel pain.

Y/N's POV

I faced to this guy and asked him stuffs. "h-hey, I'm Y/N. you're so handsome, may I know what's your name? hehe", I awkwardly asked him.

way to go Y/N, what a dumb thing to say.

"oh hi Y/N, my name is Yuki. I'm from Japan actually but then my mom and I moved in here because I have this gift that I don't know how to use and control", Yuki said.

he told some about of himself even though I didn't ask him, that's cool.

"hold on, I thought that only the Madrigals can have a gift. what's your gift anyways?" I asked him in curiosity as we walk outside. I'm so happy that I can get along with him.

-"oh, I actually have two gifts. the first one is I can control things with my mind"
-"what?! two gifts? what about the other one? what is it?" I asked in shock
-"the other one is I can control fire and electricity"
-"that's freaking cool, but how did you get the bruises and wounds?"
-"by my gifts, as I said I can't control my powers properly. I needed the help of Abuela Alma to use my gifts properly"

we just both chuckled and chit-chatted stuffs about ourselves. he's so gentle, calm, and everything.

Isabela's POV

as Y/N and the guy walked out, I went straight to my room just to cry. why wouldn't I cry? seeing her being in love with a guy. but I don't have a right to control her, if that makes her happy, I'm happy.

it's almost 6 PM and Y/N is not yet home. after a few minutes, I heard a knock. "come in", I said. it's Y/N, I melt as I see her in her shirt hugging her curves and her shorts, she's damn beautiful. ah the love of my life who can't be mine.

ISABELA! stop being gay! you have a boyfriend and Y/N is in love with another man, so stop and focus on being straight. you must make your family proud.

"Isa? you okay? why are you staring at me? is something wrong? is there a dirt on me?", Y/N asked in worried voice and I shook my head and came to reality. "oh, nothing- uh yes you have a dirt on your cheek. let me remove it for ya", I lied nervously. "why are you so beautiful?", I mumbled as I fake-clean her face. "huh? what did you say?", confused
Y/N asked.

"um nothing. I have to pee", I lied again nervously. I flushed and immediately went to the bathroom.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY ISA!

I washed my face with cold water to wake me up and dried my face with a clean towel then I went out and got straight into bed. I don't feel eating right now.

"hey girl, c'mon let's eat our dinner", Y/N said. "I don't want to eat. I'm just tired", I said in a sad tone.

Y/N just nodded and went out of my room, I guess she don't care about me anymore, I mean she always care for me, right?

*/20 MINUTES LATER/*

Y/N came back with a plate with food on it. well, I was wrong. she does still care about me. I smiled a little.

"here, eat some food. I won't let you sleep until you eat this. I love you, okay?", Y/N said in a caring tone. I widened as I heard the words 'i love you' from her. "oh, of course as a sister, ya know. anyways just eat", Y/N said. my heart broke, yeah as a sister that's cool, I guess.

as I finished eating, Y/N took the plate and went out. I went to the bathroom with my pajamas and changed. then I brushed my teeth. I went straight to bed while Y/N is reading her book. I faced on the other side where I could not see her, then all of a sudden I felt a hug at back. a tear rolled down from my eye.