Moving to Encanto

You make your way over to gates that kept a 'magical' village inside. Your mother and father were doing war work back in your home country so they sent you off to a place where they knew you would be safe.

You take a deep breath and hesitantly knock on the gates. A two men open the gates, "Hello there is their anything we can assist you with?" They questioned. "Oh! Um I was sent here by [insert mother + father's name] they went to go work for war back home." The men's faces brighten as one began to welcome her.

You step inside the borders and was nearly blinded by the shear beauty of the civilization inside. Colors were in all directions and a constant aura of happiness was floating around everyone. A smile grew on your face you had no real reason to smile but the liveliness was getting to you. "So is there a place you will be staying at?" You nod, " Yes mother said a family called the Madrigals would take me in." The man nodded "Alrighty then follow me."

The men led you to a home that looked well... not exactly symmetrical, but fitting at the same time. Suddenly a girl with short curly hair, large eyebrows, green glasses, and a very accessorized dress. Stopped at the entrance "Hey guys whose this?" She asked. You stared slightly stunned {WOW she is REALLY pretty.} you thought to yourself. "Hola Mirabel where is Abuela they need to speak to her." Mirabel nodded and went to retrieve Abuela, but before she got too far she turned and waved with a smile towards you which made your heart jump happily.

Soon after Mirabel returned with a old woman following behind her. You assume that this was Abuela the one your parents told you to speak to once you got there.

After discussing where you would stay and how things worked only then you saw that the windows seemed to greet you. Inside there were doors with images of people on them however you couldn't find Mirabel's, you shrug it off and explore the unfamiliar area. You find the spare room you'd be staying in and walked inside. Nothing too special there was a drawer in the corner of the room and a bed with a nightstand beside it. You set your stuff down and begin to unpack suddenly however someone walked in your room you turn to see Mirabel standing in the doorway with a smug grin on her face.

"So, your Y/N correct?" She asked the grin still smeared on her face. "Uh y-yeah I'm staying here while my parents work for war in my country." You said quieter than the average talking tone. "Ya know... your pretty beautiful/handsome/cool." She said without a stutter your face flushed immediately flustered from that comment. All of a sudden Mirabel turned into a younger looking guy. "OMG YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MY COUSIN!!" He gushed in excitement

You felt your soul leave your body and then fell and fainted.

A/N
So um I started another book bc I was bored n stuff and I'll  prob put more effort into this book.😁 535 words yay!