Terrible thoughts

A/n
Listen I do have idea for the book but sometimes I'm stumped so if you want to leave some ideas be my guest!
Enjoy!😙. (Oh and there is angst🤪)

{Oh No...}
You stared in horror know how it looked. So many thoughts swarmed your head. {Is this what happened to other letters? It's a good thing they were anonymous EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE! Is she gonna think I'm a terrible friend?} you looked away guilty and remembered a certain someone who caused this. {GOOD TAKE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE!} is what your mind said but you couldn't move a muscle. Mirabel put a hand on your cheek "Have you been the one leaving my letters?" You couldn't say anything now but you could finally feel the urge in your body to run. So did you? Could you?

-*Mirabel POV*-

They stood there stunned still on the fact I caught them. "The love letters were sweet and corny but I still appreciated them." With no warning Y/N dashed off with the letter still in their hand now I wanted to chase them but they were long gone so you went to go ask Dolores what she knew because Y/N was yelling at Camilo for a reason.

Y/N POV AGAIN!

You ran off into town when you turned back Mirabel wasn't chasing you. {Now back to killing Camilo😘🔪🩸👦🏽} but soon you realized that might be impossible due to his power. Soon you saw Dolores walking around town you walked up to her to ask about your letters and Camilo, "Hey Dolores! I need to ask you something about Camilo." Her eyes slightly widened when she saw you, and that's all it took for you to know it was Camilo. "O-oh Heeeyyy Y/N!" His ear turned into yours for a second. "AHA! IM GOING TO KILL YOU CAMILO!" You yelled after him as he ran.

-*Mirabel*-

As i approached Dolores I began to wonder what Y/N was doing.
"Hey Dolores!"
"Oh, hello Mirabel is there something you need?"
"Uh sorta, Y/N was telling Camilo they were going to kill him so I woke up and opened my door to see Y/N with one of the letters I've been getting. So I was wondering why they were going to kill him."
"That's because Y/N has this huge crush on you and writes extremely corny love letters when they think about yooo- I've said too much haven't I?"
"Yep, that's the sorta thing they should have gotten to tell me themselves."
"Sorry..."
"Don't say sorry to me say sorry to Y/N you kinda spilled their whole secret."
Suddenly Dolores turned towards someone looking horrified and guilty. I turned as well and saw Y/N crying with deep hatred in their eyes. I had never seen Y/N that mad and felt terrible.
"HOW COULD YOU!"
"I-I'm sorry! I didn-"
"DIDNT EXPECT YOUR FAT 🕊ING MOUTH TO EXPOSE ME IN EVERY WAY?!"
"Y/n..."
I called out their name, but they only looked at me in defeat and ran off as they sobbed. I gave Dolores a hard glare but didn't say anything I knew she felt guilty enough. She ran off to her room and I went to go try and comfort Y/N only to find the door locked. "Casita, Pleeease let me in I need to comfort them." Casita seemed to be hesitant, but in the end let me in.

-Y/N POV-

{ILL TEAR HER SPINE OFF HER BACK! THAT BACKSTABBING-} your thoughts were cut off when you heard the door open {I COULDA SWORE I LOCKED THE DOOR} "GO AWAY!"
"Y/n... it's Mirabel."
"Even worse." You muttered untruthfully Mirabel made everything better you'd said so yourself in your letter but this might have been a moment to leave dark to leave unlit.
"Hey what Dolores did was wrong I just want you to know I li-" you had cut her off when you stormed out of your room. However the Casita seemed to have wanted you to listen as it blocked your path with several objects but you were able to leave the Casita successfully but you weren't so lucky when you heard Mirabel's voice calling after you. {NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!} your mind yelled at you as you ran and hid. Eventually you could no longer hear Mirabel nobody in the Encanto in fact. The silence didn't stop you from going back to your dark thoughts and crying {WHY?!}

-Mirabel-

As I chased after Y/N I couldn't find them anywhere I was starting to get extremely worried and had no idea what to do.
I sat down on a rock an tried to think of places Y/N might go buck my only ended up with a brain fart. "UUUGGGHHH WHY DID YOU SAY ANYTHING DOLORES?!?" {God I wish I could just see the future to know this ends well} "Waittt... I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!" I got up and headed back to the Casita so I could get a vision from Bruno.

A/n
Heh just finished 2 whole chapters I need sleep😭 AND AGAIN DO NOT REFRAIN FROM GIVING IDEAS!