-EPISODE 1-

At present

Time:2:00 PM

Place: Seoul, Tae's House

Tae: Manager Nim is everything ready...!??

Manager: yeah...sir..but?!

Tae: but.. what ???

Manager: Please don't leave Sir

Tae: haha..I lost everything.......

including him...so there is no use of me living here...!!!

Manager: but...sir?!

Tae: it's okay, I am getting late for my flight...

With that the hot breaking news of today broke out..

(The news)

The top CEO of KimTae hush perfumes has resigned from his CEO post and gave it to his friend and co partner Park Jimin. This is a heartbreaking news 

 as Mr. Taehyung is the leading best business man in this whole Seoul and has international business too..

this is a huge loss for the business industry.

Tae: So finally the news has come out.

Manager I am getting late, let's head to the airport.

Manager: Yes Sir!!

Tae: Make sure there is no media.. or any press. I doesn't want to meet anyone...

Suddenly the door broke out revealing Park Jimin with a upset worried and a confused look.

Jimin: What the f*** are you doing ??? You didn't say me anything ? What's with this news!? Tell me Taehyung ?

He grabbed tae by his collar his eyes were tearing up.. don't know what to do.

Jm: Tell me tae.. Where are you going now ? What's going? Ahhhhhhh..I am breaking.

Tae: Jiminah Uhm....

Jimin: Don't tell me that you are leaving me and going now ?

Tae:(sad voice)Yes Jimin I am going far away from here..so far that I cannot be reached by anyone..

Jimin: Noo I am not letting you go..youuuu can't gooooo... that's it!!!!