-EPISODE 28-

(Its been almost a month taekook got back together and taekook's parents were informed about Jungkook and they all rushed to Seoul and stayed with taekook and on the other hand tae ordered his hyungs and best friend not to go for honeymoon until taekook gets married and they listened to their little one and also tae is still working in Bighit and he goes to work on morning and makes sure to back home by 7 or 8 no matter how busy he is everything was going good)

(ONE FINE MORNING)

(Tae's Pov)

Here again I am waking up to an empty bed aishh this Jungkook is busy taking care of the family while he forgets me always aishh I was just hugging my pillow while Jungkook entered the room

JK: oh baby woke up

"*sulky* what if I did or not? Why do you care sir?"

JK: why are you picking up a fight in the morning tae?

"me aishh .. you never give attention to me .. I want to spend time with you and be with you but here you go taking care of everyone and forgetting me aishh *angry*"

(JK walks close to tae and leans down)

JK: come out form your sheets and look at me

"I wont you will compromise me with your words"

JK: look at me

I took my sheets to see him close to me and I used the chance and I pulled him to the bed and hovered above him

JK: ya taehyung mom and dad are home !! what are you doing? What if they see ?

"who would dare to get inside our room?! "

JK: taehyung move now I have to serve breakfast for them

"ya .. you always say like this and never give attention to me .. we got back after long time I want to be with you while you are being with our parents 24/7..aishh"

JK: taehyung?!! I want to spend time with you too but we have to take care of the guest who has come home na

There he goes always compromising me with those doe eyes

"whatever.. I will get to work go"

JK: gonna leave me like this itself?!

"Pardon.?!!"

JK: as you said hmm --- who is going to enter into our room .. so

"so ... *leans close*"

JK: maybe a ki---

(Before JK could finish his sentence tae connected his lips , the kiss was very slow JK's fingers were running through tae's silky hair while tae wrapped his hands around JK's waist both were moving to the rhythm of each other and tae's lips travelled to Jk's cheeks his eyes his little button nose and connected again with his lips)

"looks like we have to stop now flufy"

(tae gets up from the bed and leaves to take shower and JK was quite confused and he went down)

(end of tae's Pov)

(JK was in the kitchen and tae came down to the kitchen to see Jk wearing his shirt and his shorts and cooking, tae went and backhugged him)

Tae: baby you look so beautiful in my clothes

JK: tae careful what if our parents see us

Tae: let they I am just hugging my man

(and JK turned to look at tae and his hands wrapped around tae's shoulders and automatically tae's hands wrapped around JK's waist and he pulled him closer)