Chapter 2

(The group includes Freya, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Marcel, Davina, Hayley)

Klaus and his family were all at home in the compound, arguing, as per usual. "Hope is my daughter, I decide what's good for her, no one else." Klaus yelled at his family. "She's our daughter, Klaus. I have a say in how she's protected too. The wolves can and will protect her.  No one will touch her. But the wolves are her family too. They are her pack just as they are mine." Hayley yelled back. "My daughter will not be living in the swamp like an Ogre." Klaus yelled. "Nice to know you've seen Shrek." I said, popping up on their couch out of nowhere. "Who the bloody hell are you?" Rebekah asked. "I'm Gibi. And I'm here to kidnapp your family."I said. This put the entire family on guard. "My god, you lot are no fun. Why so serious?" I smirked. "I hate to ruin your big plan love, but if you plan to kidnapp someone, don't tell them your'e going to do it. It never ends well for you." Kol said as he walked up to me and tried to grab my arm only for his hand to go right through me. "What the hell?" he asked. "Oh yeah, I'm not actually here. I'm astral projecting, well, the equivalent for my species. I just wanted to make a dramatic entrance." I smiled. "When you wake up. Don't kill me. I'm only 14 after all." I smiled. They looked at me confused. I smirked at them and snapped my fingers. They all dropped like sacks of potatoes.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" Rebekah asked as she sat up on a couch. "Good question. Why are we lying on couches?" Davina asked. "Well, I wasn't going to put you on the floor. That's rude. And I'm anything but rude." I said, sitting in an office chair behind a desk with a lap top on it. "Good. You're actually here this time." Kol said and vamped to me. He grabbed the back of my neck and bared his fangs. I looked at him in fear. "Please don't hurt me. I'm trying to help you!" I cried. This caught him by surprise. I wiggled out of his grip and ran to the corner. "How is you bringing us here helping us?" Marcel asked. "Hope's future is in danger. So is yours. I'm just trying to give you a glimpse of what it will be if you don't change it." I said. "You're going to show us the future?" Hayley asked. I nodded. "Your family has been wronged by the universe. After everything you guys have been through, you deserve to have a good future. Hope's future sucks. You guys aren't in it and that isn't fair to Hope or you. Let me show you so you can fix it." I said. Elijah looked over at his family. "Show us." he said. "This is going to be weird okay. A big screen is going to appear behind me. And I am going to play clips from hope's life. Before I show you though. You must know. I had nothing to do with how things play out. And no time will pass while you're here. When you get back it will be like no time passed at all. You'll be safe while in here as well. No one can harm your bodies while you're here." I said. They nodded, still on guard and sat in on the couches.

"Lets begin." I said and played the first video.