Chapter 4

"Let's continue." Gibi said.

"What has happened for her to become like this?" Elijah asked.

"All will be-." "Explained later!" They all cut Gibi off.

"Awe! They really love each other." Bekah said.

"Oh hell no!!! No. They are not doing that. I forbid it!" Klaus yelled. "You realize your dead right? And she's 18. You can't stop her. At least she waited a year." Kol said.

"What the hell is that math?! And what the hell is Malivore?" Davina said exasperated.

"Malivore is..." (Rose explains Malivore. I'm too lazy to write that story lol)

"What the hell?" Kol said confused.

"I love how he's just cheering her on." Bekah said.

"He's such a nerd!" Marcel laughed.

"Prismatic hologram!!?" Kol laughed harder.

Everyone stifled a laugh at Hope's face when she said I love you for the first time.

"Damn, that sucks for him." Marcel said.

Klaus just stared at the screen with an annoyed and stone cold look. If looks could kill, Landon would be 6 feet under right about now. He wished he could kill Landon. No one was good enough for his littlest wolf. But Landon made her happy, so he was holding himself back for her sake, as well as he could anyway.

Elijah, Kol, and Marcel hated that she was dating someone, but they saw how much she loved him and how happy he made her. So, in their eyes, he was doing something right. However, the second he hurts their niece, he was as good as dead.

Bekah was holding back her squeals and shrieks of excitement for her little niece. And Davina was smiling brightly. She saw herself and Kol in the young couple. They made each other batter. Hope was happier then she had ever seen her before. If Landon made her Bruce happy, he was good enough for her. But the second he does something that hurts Hope, she will rain down hell fire on his ass . And that wasn't a threat...it was a promise.