Please Hold my Hand

Anti was lost in his thoughts, floating around in his staticy void. 

He knew he deserved it, being shunned and hated by the others. 

Deep down, he regretted hurting them, but it was the only way they would pay any attention to him. 

They'd all ignored him unless he made them pay attention to him. 

They all assumed he was a psycho villain without even getting to know him. But then again, he didn't even know who he was in the first place, all he knew was that he was hurting. 

He craved love and attention, the warmth of another, someone that would be willing to get to know him. 

The only love and attention he ever got were from Sean's fans and it did a poor job satisfying his hunger, 

his need

But even if he wasn't made out to be the villain from the beginning, his appearance made it difficult for others to love him. 

Anti looked down at his black, gnarled, sharp claws. 

He hated how they looked, so pointy and deformed. 

It also didn't help that all of his skin a bit above his wrist downwards was completely black. 

His sclera was also black, his teeth were inhumanly sharp, his neck wound never healed and constantly bled, his hair stayed a sickly toxic green, his iris's constantly glowed the same unnatural color, 

how could anyone love someone who looked as twisted as him?

 He buried his head into his hands before almost immediately pulling them away from him. 

He wished that someone, anyone, would actually listen to him and appreciate him for who he is instead of what everyone wants him to be. 

Anti looked down at his claws again, things that only knew how to hurt, things that had only caused pain and suffering and had never once felt love. 

Anti carefully and delicately weaved his fingers together so that his hands were in a praying position. 

It felt good to have someone hold his hand, even if that person was himself. His hands weren't that warm but the little warmth they did provide was comforting. 

He closed his eyes and kept holding hands. He hoped that maybe someday it would be someone else's hand interlocking his. 

He stayed in that position until he fell asleep. And as he continued drifting in his void, his hands slowly fell apart.