Chapter 33

Hello angels and happy new year. Wow can't believe how fast 2021 went! What's your goals for the new year? If you're reading this later on in the year, have you stuck with them?

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT: R18+ strong sex scenes
Enjoy this chapter

The barbecue sizzles loudly, the aroma of sausages and onion is the primary scent that fills my nostrils. My stomach gurgles in hunger, awaiting a big burger with some potato salad on the side. I sit next to Amalia, her face looks to be one of annoyance as she taps her fingers on her belly. Male laughter echoes as the boys all make jokes in nothing but board shorts.

"What's up Amalia?" I question. She snaps her eyes to me and huffs then looks back to where Jarrad is standing with Landon.

"I don't know, just stuck in my thoughts," she shrugs and lays her head back on the sofa chair we are currently both sitting on. It's a sunny day, loud music plays as we all enjoy a day by the pool. Cadence and Aidan are both swimming in the pool whilst everyone else makes conversation elsewhere. I'm on the couch next to Amalia, Nova and Willow are sitting at the table which accompanies snacks, Jarrad, Mike, Landon, Chris, Titus and Val all stand surrounding the barbecue holding beers. It seems Aidan is the only one paying attention to his girl today.

"I know somethings wrong," I urge her to tell me, trying to get her focus off of Jarrad. She shakes her head, and I sigh not wanting to push her tell me if she doesn't feel comfortable.

"So I heard you told Angels partner the baby isn't his," she changes the subject and looks at me obviously interested. I nod slowly and shrug, "have you spoken to him since?" She queries.

"No. Nothing. I'm curious if he brought it up or not, I guess we may or may not find out," I shrug. Landon plops down in between us, the smell of beer blows into my face as he speaks. I move away with a scrunched up face and gently move his face away.

"What are you ladies talking about?" He slurs, visibly drunk.

"Landon I'm not in the mood!" Amalia snaps. Jarrad looks over towards us and begins walking, he stops behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Landon what are you doing now?" Jarrad asks with a smirk on his face, clearly unbothered.

"I just asked what they were talking about and I'm already getting so much hostility! Amalia is the one with the issue, Emberly doesn't care I'm here. Right Emberly?" He asks with pouty lips.

Chuckling I tap his shoulder and shuffle down to stand up. "Well I didn't. But now I'm off to speak to mister Titus," I wink at Landon. He protests as I walk off towards the infuriating, sexy man. I just want to rip his clothes off right here and now. I've been feeling incredibly sexually frustrated recently. Maybe we could go upstairs and have a quickly.

As I get closer to him I pretend to trip. He catches me and I bring my hand down to palm him through his pants 'accidentally'. After lingering for a minute, I look up at him peering through my lashes as he stares at me with a look of lust. His grip around me tightens and he looks me up and down, being in only a bikini top and some denim shorts.

"What are you doing? Don't be a tease," he groans in my ear very quietly. I grab his hands and excuse us both to go inside. When we are away where no one will be able to see us I push him, well try to, against the wall. He accepts the small push and smirks, bringing his hands down my back and too my ass. I grab his face and press our lips against each other's. Our lips move roughly against each other, possessively and demanding.

I moan as he lifts me off the ground, and turns around so I'm the one against the wall. I feel his hardness against me as wetness pools between my thighs. Breaking the kiss, Titus places small kisses on the nape of my neck. Tingles erupt throughout my body as I grip onto his shoulders. He pulls away and kisses me again and begins carrying me upstairs to the bedroom. He slams the door shut as we walk in and gently places me down on the bed.